TWELVE ━ COOKIES

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Gisele laid in bed, chewing her bottom lip as she tried to think about what happened hours ago. After Nicole spoke with her siblings and immediately introduced herself as the oldest sister, Sabrina and Johnnie immediately hugged her, forgiving her. Johnnie still didn't fully forgive her but he forgave her enough to not make anything in between them all awkward. Nicole then told her aunt and uncles, the women all getting ready to beat up the father while the men tried to soothe their not-so-little-niece.

"What are you thinking 'bout, darling?" Roger questioned, turning to his side as he faced the girl. Gisele looked at him, shrugging.

"Everything," she turned on her side, facing the wall as Roger placed his arm around her waist, bringing her closer to him as he kissed her shoulder. "Freddie and Mary broke up and I just... I want happiness for him Roger. I would give my best friend the world if I can just to see him smile all the time and to see him laugh and not sob. I feel like I'm not always by his side."

"But you have been," he said, playing with the hem of her shirt and closing his eyes as he enjoyed this familiar position. "You have been there for him. You have talked with him to make him feel better and you have done enough to the point where you also almost beat the crap out of Paul. A best friend, Gisele, means that you get to be there. You get to tease each other and you get along with them and basically act like you're siblings. Being a best friend is not about being perfect about everything in your friendship, it's about facing hardships together and being there. Gisele, you and Freddie basically are the definition of best friends. You both are just the perfect friends."

"Thank you, Rog," Gisele mumbled, looking at him over her shoulder. He kissed her cheek and she smiled at him, upset that they weren't more.

"Anytime, sweetheart."

"Wake up, lovebirds!" Freddie exclaimed the following day, opening the curtains. Gisele groaned and Roger followed after, wrapping an arm around Gisele's head to block her eyes from the sun as she placed her head on his chest and he placed the other arm on his eyes, ignoring Freddie. "Well, I see how it is. I thought you wanted to come down to eat your aunt's cookies, Gigi. But, I guess I can tell your aunt to give them to me."

Gisele immediately stood up, heading towards the bathroom. Roger and Freddie stared at each other with amusement as they stared at the bathroom door, hearing the girl brush her teeth.

"Darling!" Freddie called out, winking at Roger as he spoke out again. Roger shook his head as he chuckled, searching around the room for his shirt that he took off. "Roger ate the cookies. There's no more left."

Roger stopped his movements, glaring at a smirking Freddie. The blonde shook his head, immediately standing up as he walked away fast (not before grabbing his spare clothes from his suitcase) and headed towards the guest's bathroom that was right by the hall. Gisele came out, face makeup free as she looked around for Roger.

"Are you serious?" She questioned, leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms. "Or are just messing with me?"

"I'm just messing with you darling," Freddie said, passing her clothes and undergarments as she rolled her eyes at him. "Here. Take a quick shower and I'll save you some cookies."

"But the cookies," Gisele mumbled, pouting as she heard her stomach growling in hunger. Freddie shook his head, chuckling at the girl. "Fine. I'll bring you some. But, you better take a shower."

"Alright."

As soon as Gisele was about to close the door, Freddie immediately thought about what he was going to talk to her about. He immediately stopped her by closing the door and called out her name.

"Yes?" Gisele said, peaking her head out of the small opening of the door.

"You're the best, you know that?" Freddie smiled. Gisele smiled back at him.

"I know I am," Gisele laughed and Freddie looked at her. "But, thank you Freddie. You're the best, too. If you need me, I'll be there."

"I know Gigi," he grinned. "You just are like a sister to me and I appreciate everything you have done for me. From beginning to end."

Gisele smiled one more time before she closed the door.

"Alright losers," Gisele announced as soon as she came down the stairs, Roger trailing after her. They were both munching on cookies and laughing silently from something that other had said. "Johnnie, dishes. Sabrina, sweeping. Nicole, flowers. Lekan, dog. Aunt, you can just rest."

Lekan Melendez was the child of Nicole. He was excited to find out he had other family and they were all grateful when they saw that he looked nothing alike their father but he looked a lot like Nicole.

"What about us?" Roger questioned, pointing at himself and Freddie who had his hands placed on his hips. "Can we help with anything?"

"Um..." Gisele looked at everybody as they all looked back at her. She shrugged slowly before looking at her bandmates. "You can... Clean the bathrooms?"

"Alright," Roger said, "that can be easy."

The Melendez family looked at each other, nodding.

"Just know that Gisele is very, very strict on cleaning so, we're just warning you," Johnnie said earning a slap on the back of the head.

"But, anyway," the blue-haired girl started, "let's get to work. We gotta enjoy this before we get back to working on the new album."

"Also what are we eating later on?" Sabrina asked. "I'm hungry for some, uh, steak."

"Anything else you want?"

"Some chocolate please and thank you."

damn im gonna be hurt bywhat's gonna happen later on :(

what's gonna happen later on :(