TWENTY-FOUR ━ MEMORIES WE SHARED

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Freddie sat quietly on the passenger seat, glancing at Gisele or her stomach once in a while. He did noticed the ring on her left hand when she held his hand.

"Remember," Gisele started, smiling at the memory as she still looked at the road. Freddie turned to look at her, watching her grin widdening. She continued after a small pause, "when we first met?"

"Saturday night at the pub around the corner of where you lived," Freddie answered. "It was raining, I remember. You looked like a wet rat. It was on September 3rd, 1969."

"It was midnight and you were waiting for the bus to take you home," Gisele glanced at the man. "I offered to drive you and you were a shivering mess."

"And now here we are," Freddie said, "lead singers of Queen and going through shit again. And I'm sorry, my friend, for doing that to you. I'm sorry for letting a man change my thoughts on you. I'm sorry for being a bastard and a dick. I'm sorry."

Gisele nodded, smiling at him softly as she held his hand. "It's fine, Fred. I forgive you. I can't imagine life without you, Freddie. I'm just glad you're here that's all."

"So," he changed the topic, "Mary mentioned that you were having a baby? Roger just couldn't keep it in could he?" He chuckled to himself.

"I'm not pregnant," Gisele scoffed, parking in front of Nicole's house. "I have just been quite emotional and I have just been craving milkshakes and yes, I have been having morning sickne- I'm pregnant."

Freddie smirked, watching the shocked girl trying to process everything. "Congrats, darling. I'm going to be the Godfather aren't I?"

"Of course you are," Gisele nodded, getting out of the car and heading towards the door as she unlocked it. It was currently later than midnight and she knew that twins were most likely to be awake. "I'm just trying to process everything. Three years being together and it still feels as if we've been dating for days, not years. We're going to be married and now, I'm pregnant."

"Gisele?" She heard. Sabrina peaked her head out of the kitchen, facing the best friends. She immediately glared at Freddie. "What is he doing here?"

"He's staying," Gisele answered, glaring at her little sister. "He's already been through enough right now, he doesn't need you to bother him right now."

"Well I don't know if you remember but you cried for him, Gisele," Sabrina said, catching the attention of the male Melendez. "But... At the same time, give me time to forgive you. You hurt my sister and no one gets away so easily from my hate list."

"Well it's better than you always hati-"

He was cut off by Sabrina and Johnnie hugging him. The twins missed him too much as he was usually the friend that would give them advice.

"I thought about it," Sabrina mumbled against his chest, "and I forgive you."

"But do some shit like that and I'll beat your ass," Johnnie added. Freddie looked at the twins with amusement, nodding his head as Gisele snickered in the background. Freddie turned to look at her.

"And what are you laughing at, dear?" Freddie questioned, looking at the girl over his shoulder. "Don't you have something to tell your brother and sister about?"

"What is it?"

Gisele sighed before smiling slightly. "We believe that I might be pregnant."

"You believe or you know?" Johnnie asked pointing at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"She should know," they all turned to face Nicole who was descending down the stairs with hair all over the place. "I mean the symptoms are all there. Especially the mood swings and the tiredness, but that could be her. And, you haven't had your cycle."

Gisele nodded. "Well, I'm pregnant guys."

Everybody cheered, hugging her softly as to not hurt the baby. She pulled away first, staring at all of them.

"Well I have to go home," Gisele said, grabbing her keys. "Roger gets really protective if I'm out later than this time. So, I'll see you tomorrow. You need to talk to the band about Live Aid."

"Okay," Freddie nodded. "I'll call Miami tomorrow to see if he can arrange something. I need you to be there to calm them down or if you change anyone's mind."

"I'll be there, Fred."

They both smiled at each other before Gisele hugged everyone and left. She stayed in her car, thinking about how she was going to tell Roger.

"I should take it slow."

"I'm pregnant," Gisele announced as soon as she barged into her house. Roger was waiting for her, looking at her with a confused face. "Okay, well. I'm going to sleep."

She smiled and went up the stairs towards their shared room. Roger didn't follow behind but she knew that Roger was just trying to process what she had just said.

She laid down on the bed, after changing, and slept on her side as usual and she counted softly to herself when she knew how long it would take for Roger to come towards her.

She had just finished counting when she heard footsteps running up the stairs and the door was opened. Roger stood there by the doorway, staring at the girl with shock.

"Are you being serious?" Roger asked, squatting next to Gisele as he stared at the girl. Gisele smiled when he smiled excitedly.

"I'm going to the doctors tomorrow," she said, "I need to make sure I am. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing."

"If you are," the blonde started, his eyes tearing up as he imagined kids looking like him or Gisele. It's everything he has wished for. He wants to build a family with the blue-haired girl. "I'm going to cry so bad. I'm not joking, angel. My children are going to be the best, they're going to be well educated, and they're going to be taught not to let society change their view in life."

"I like the sound of that."

"And they can even be in a band like us," he smiles at the memory occuring in his head. "They'll be the best and I can't wait until our future builds upon."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

there's only three or four more
chapter guys and im excited to
share the new book im doing.

:)