Two Forehead Ribbons (Lan Sizhui x Lan Jingyi x Jin Ling)

People are judging the current Jin Clan's leader of marrying two men. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi are there to comfort their lover.

Pairing: Lan Sizhui x Lan Jingyi x Jin Ling

Notes: Terrible use of flowers to portray genitals. I had an image of them in a *beep* position but Wattpad flagged it as inappropriate so it's been removed. Chapter was edited due to inaccuracies the readers pointed out. Thank you to all the people who pointed it out, it really helps my stories improve.

_________________________________________

"Haven't you heard? The Young Master Jin has two male lovers and he refuses to take in a female concubine"

"What?! That can't be true!"

"It's true! Jin Clan and Lan Clan had announced it yesterday"

"Jin Clan is really done for. No heir with an incompetent sect leader. I'll bet you that his parents are sighing in disappointment"

"A-Ling" Lan Sizhui wrapped his arms around his partner. He kissed Jin Ling's forehead and cheeks, wiping away the tears spilling down soft skin.

"Am I disgraceful? What would mom and dad think?" Jin Ling sniffed.

Lan Jingyi lifted him up and placed Jin Ling on his bed. The two Lan disciples had travelled to Carp Tower to visit their lover only to see the latter sobbing on the floor. "Your uncle had accepted our relationship already and Sect Leader Lan had given his blessing. What is there to fear?" Lan Jingyi spoke softly, caressing Jin Ling's cheek.

"The people of Lanling..."

"Their words don't matter. We love you, we won't leave you. You're more precious to us more than you think" Lan Jingyi kissed his forehead, smiling softly.

Jin Ling smiled and accepted the tissues Lan Sizhui had given him. "I love you both"

"Seems like we need to cheer him up a bit more, Jingyi" Lan Sizhui removed his forehead ribbon with Lan Jingyi following suite.

"Agreed"

The two Lans acted quick, tying the forehead ribbons aroung Jin Ling's eyes and his wrists. "W-Wait! I can't see! Sizhui! Jingyi! I...ahh!"

A hand carresed his bottom, circling his pink lotus. Lan Sizhui removed Jin Ling's trousers and undergarments, slipping a finger through his pistil, rubbing the flower's petals. "Young Mistress Jin needs some comfort~"

"N-no! D-Don't call me...ohh...that"

Lan Jingyi had slipped his hands up Jin Ling's chest, admiring the soft and supple skin. His hands ghosted over two bright pink tulips, his fingers flicking and twisting the small buds while trailing his lips on Jin Ling's neck.

"Mmm..."

"Jin Ling~" Lan Jingyi removed himself from the other male, slipping his clothes off. He tilted Jin Ling's chin upward, connecting their lips together. He slipped his tongue into his lover's, feeling Jin Ling kiss back. Lan Jingyi swallowed the moans that escaped the other's mouth, feeling the latter growing limp in his hold. Thinking that he would rather take the pleasure in hearing the noises slipping out of Jin Ling, he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Lan Jingyi chuckled. "Open wide" He guided Jin Ling's head in front of his crotch. With this position, his bum would be very close to Lan Sizhui's face.

Jin Ling whimpered and willingly opened his mouth. Lan Jingyi rested his package on the latter's lips. He leaned forward, swirling his tongue around the head while he tried to swallow more of Lan Jingyi in his mouth.

"Ahh..." He gripped Jin Ling's hair, harshly pulling on the strands when the other male moaned around his erection.

Lan Sizhui removed his fingers from Jin Ling's flower, deciding to replace them with something much warmer and more pleasing to his lover. He licked his lips and placed his tongue flat on Jin Ling's entrance. The latter moaned around Lan Jingyi's cock, he pushed his hips back, wanting Lan Sizhui to do more shameless things to his flower.

Jin Ling removed his swollen lips from Lan Jingyi's cock, his arms trembling underneath him. "Sizhui! M-more!"

"What do you want, A-Ling? Fingers, tongue or...."

"Your cock! I want it please!"

"A-Ling, you're so needy today" Lan Sizhui stripped himself of his clothes. Bless his training at Cloud Recesses that he was able to have so much self-restraint to not just shove his length inside Jin Ling. He stood on his knees behind his lover, his length brushing against Jin Ling's entrance.

"D-Don't tease me"

Lan Sizhui slowly pushed his hips forward as Lan Jingyi guided Jin Ling's head back on his cock. "A-Ling...ahh...you're so tight"

Jin Ling's moans were silenced as he continued to bob his head, Lan Jingyi was hitting the back of his throat causing him to feel more lightheaded. So rough.

Lan Sizhui's thrusts were becoming more erratic and desperate as well as Lan Jingyi who was thrusting his hips in Jin Ling's mouth, gripping the back of his head to push him further down on his cock.

"We should do this to you more often, A-Ling~"

Jin Ling shivered, the forehead ribbon around his eyes were wet with his tears. S-Sizhui...Jingyi...do it to me as many times as you'd like. He bobbed his head faster, wanting to just taste his partner's sweet cream.

"H-Hey...Jin Ling...ahh s-slow down" Lan Jingyi panted, his body shivering as he released his load into his lover's eager mouth. Eager is in fact the word when Jin Ling immediately swallowed it all, removing himself from Lan Jingyi to lick any more that was left on his cock.

"Mmm...ahh! Sizhui!" He moaned when the latter had grabbed his own cock, stroking it at such a fast pace. "I'm c-close...mm...p-please"

Lan Sizhui groaned, thrusting harder against Jin Ling, his own release approaching close as well. "Take it all, A-Ling" He gave one final thrust, filling his lover with his seed.

"Ahh!" Jin Ling came when he felt the warm liquid fill inside him.

Lan Sizhui catched his breath, pulling out of Jin Ling. Lan Jingyi had fetched some towels to wipe off their sweaty bodies.

"Can I have these off now?" Jin Ling spoke, holding out his wrists that were still tied together with the forehead ribbon. The two Lan disciples carefully untied them. Jin Ling squinted, trying to get used to his vision.

"Would you like to visit Cloud Recesses? The Cold Spring can help with the pain" Lan Sizhui smiled, kissing Jin Ling's temple.

"I'd love that" He snuggled Lan Sizhui's side, his two lovers wrapping their arms around him.

"A-LING!" The door to his room was slammed open. "Ah--eh...nevermind, I came at the wrong time" Wei Wuxian closed the door, skipping away.

"It's a good thing it was Dad"

"Your uncle might have a heart attack if he saw us"

"DID YOU BOYS USE PROTECTION?"

"Get out of here, you cut sleeve!"