Deity || Part 2 (ChengYao)

Jin Guangyao tells himself that he's only seducing Jiang Cheng to cancel his engagement with Qin Su.

Pairing: ChengYao, background Xuanli and Wangxian

_________________________________________

Back in his room at Koi Tower, he reviewed the (stupid) requirements to know which ones he should work on and which to use to his advantage. For some reason, the only way I will be unable to complete this ridiculous list is if I hurt A-Ling. Jin Guangyao clicked his tongue. The thought was quite absurd, he would rather lose his limbs first before hurting his nephew.

Naturally beautiful

At this point, he was ready to continue his plan. Except that...

"Oh, A-Cheng's preference? I think he prefers women" Jiang Yanli hummed in thought. "Except A-Xian also recommended men to him, but those were all turned down because..." She giggled. "You already know"

So when Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue decided to visit Koi Tower, he had hinted about his "unrequited love" towards a man.

"Oh" Lan Xichen chuckled. "Well you will never accurately guess which gender they would prefer in hindsight"

Jin Guangyao appeard disheartened. "What should I do if he prefers women?"

"I mean..." Nie Mingjue trailed off. "You can pass off as a woman, honestly"

"Mingjue" Lan Xichen warned.

Nie Mingjue grumbled.

With that unhelpful conversation, he decided to ask his nephew.

"Obviously he'd prefer a woman" Jin Ling answered. "He needs an heir after all"

Fuck it. Screw it. He threw caution out the window and decided to send a letter to Jiang Cheng to visit Koi Tower the next day. On the day he was visiting, he decided to act curious with Yanli's makeup. She agreed to try it on him all for fun.

Perfect. He looked into the vanity mirror and hummed in appreciation. "Yanli is very skilled. With your technique, I might pass off as a woman" He joked.

"Oh, you're right!" Jiang Yanli smiled brightly and opened her closet. "Is it alright for you to try on these clothes, A-Yao?" She pulled out a small box decorated in lotus patterns. "Oh but it's alright if you don't want to, it's probably already embara--"

Jin Guangyao cut her off by taking the box from her hands. "It's quite alright. In fact, this is an interesting experience for me" He quickly retreated behind the dressing screens to change, careful to not smudge the makeup while he put on the robes. Luckily, he is plenty experienced with putting on women's robes when he was in charge of chores back in the brothel.

"A-Cheng?"

"Jin Zixuan said Jin Guangyao was with you"

"Y-Yes but we need to clean up first"

"What--"

He smirked and moved the dressing screen to reveal himself. "Oh" He muttered in false surprise. "I apologize, Jiang Wanyin. I lost track of time" Jin Guangyao chuckled when the man moved his eyes up and down his body. These feminine robes are a good bonus, but a greater bonus since they are in the colors of Yunmeng Jiang. Out of amusement, he decided to flutter his lashes and watched in delight when Jiang Cheng looked away with a blush tinting his cheeks.

"I'll wait outside" Jiang Cheng hurriedly left the room.

Obedient, thrifty and hardworking