If Lan Wangji Was Bottom || Part 1 - Kisses (WangXian)

A take on a bottom Lan Wangji.

Pairing: WangXian

Notes: Set after the Cloud Recesses teachings. They fall in love as teenagers.

⬆Artist: @ShionChiNeko1 on Twitter/ Shion Chi Neko on Founder of Diabolism Amino

_________________________________________

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian ran full speed at his partner, lifting him up with all his strength and spinning him around.

"W-Wei Ying!" The tips of his ears were turning a shade of red.

He chuckled, planting kisses all over Lan Wangji face. "So cute~ Kiss me too!" Wei Wuxian grinned, rubbing his nose against his lover's.

"Y-You!...no! Not now!"

Wei Wuxian pouted and put Lan Wangji back on his feet. "My love won't kiss me? Does he not like my kisses anymore?"

"No, it's not that..." I love your kisses.

"Then why?" He whined.

"We're in public" Lan Wangji glanced around the garden of Cloud Recesses. Some of the disciples were glancing at them. Truly not a place to do something so intimate, especially if Lan Qiren receives word of the situation. Lan Wangji didn't want Wei Wuxian to be unable to enter Cloud Recesses for 3 days again.

"Ah I see..." He wrapped his arms around Lan Wangji. "I made you so lonely for three days last time. I'm so sorry, Lan Zhan"

"It's not your fault" I was the one who asked for it.

"Yes it was! I'm the one who started it!"

"Nn"

"Don't worry, Lan Zhan. I can wait, I'll wait all day if I have to"

"But..."

"No exceptions. As long as my Lan Zhan is comfortable" Wei Wuxian pressed one last kiss on his lover's forehead before heading off. "I'll see you later, Lan Zhan!"

"Mn. Bye" He stared at Wei Wuxian's retreating figure until he exited at the gate.

"Wangji, you seem troubled" Lan Xichen entered the library pavilion.

"I'm fine, brother" Lan Wangji kept his gaze on the scroll he was writing on.

"Now now, you don't need to hide anything from me. This is about Wei Wuxian, isn't it?"

"...yes"

"Talk with me, Wangji"

"I...I want to kiss him"

"..."

"Brother?"

"Erm...I'm a bit lost. You both are lovers, are you not?"

"En"

"And you both already kissed"

"Mn"

"Then what exactly is the problem?"

"..."

"Oh" Lan Xichen chuckled. "I see now. Wei Wuxian is always the one initiating intimacy, correct? And you never make the first move. So...you want to also be the first to initiate but you don't know how. Am I correct, Wangji?"

Lan Wangji sighed and nodded.

"Hmm why don't you set a rule for yourself? Something like, "I must be the first to make a move at least once each day". Should be easy enough"

"Mn. Thank you, brother"

"Any time, Wangji" Lan Xichen smiled and left the library pavilion.

The next day...

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian engulfed his partner in a tight hug. "Let's go shop at Caiyi Town today. I want to see that new pie stand that just opened"

Lan Wangji fidgeted with his sleeves.

"Eh? What's wrong?"

"I..." Lan Wangji breathed in nervously.

"Lan Zhan?"

He held Wei Wuxian's hands with his own, his head still casted down. "Kiss"

"Hm?"

"Lips"

"Aww my Lan Zhan wants to kiss me?~" He grinned. "Go ahead go ahead!"

"..." Lan Wangji leaned forward, his lips slightly touching his lover's. He pushed all the embarrassment running through his mind away, fully pressing his lips to Wei Wuxian's. Lan Wangji could feel him smile in the kiss. Shameless. His own lips slightly twitched upward. Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around his partner's waist, pulling the other male closer while his lips pressed back harder.

"...!" Lan Wangji gasped and his lover took this opportunity to slip his tongue past his lips. He flinched and pushed Wei Wuxian with so much force that he ended up on the ground.

"Agh! Lan Zhan!" He whined.

"You! Sh-shameless!" Lan Wangji turned around and walked away, his ears burning red as Wei Wuxian's robes. Wei Ying... He pressed his fingers on his lips, the redness of his ears had crawled to his cheeks. "Mn...once per day"