Drunk Xichen (XiCheng)

Wei Wuxian got Lan Xichen drunk, or did he?

Pairing: XiCheng, background WangXian

Image source: @momorusama on Twitter
Original creator: @praebleach

_________________________________________

"What the hell did you do?!" Jiang Cheng had Zidian wrapped around his idiot of a brother who had a cheeky grin on his face.

"Eh heh...well I have a runny nose, so how would I know that the tea was wine?"

"WANYIN!!"

"...!"

Lan Xichen grasped Jiang Cheng's other hand that didn't hold Zidian. "PLEASE LET GO OF BROTHER-IN-LAW! HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH UTMOST CONFIDENCE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!"

"Wha--"

"Please consider!!"

Wei Wucian sweat dropped. "Brother Xichen..."

"BROTHER-IN-LAW!! I MUST SAVE YOU WITH ALL MY POWER!!" He leaned forward and placed Jiang Cheng's hands on both sides of his face. "WANYIN!"

He gritted his teeth. "What now?"

"HAVE I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL?"

Jiang Cheng sighed. "Yes. You. Did"

"THEN I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON. MARRY ME!"

"Wait, Sect Lea--"

"AH! BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR SECT HEIR? I KNOW! I'LL DO YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN SO YOU CAN HAVE A CHANCE OF CARRYING MY CHILD!"

"What the?! No no no no no!!"

Lan Xichen frowned and slumped to the floor. "Wanyin...Wanyin does not want to marry me...am I so hideous that the kindest person in the world can't even spare me the littlest bit of love?"

Wei Wuxian bursted out laughing. "Hahahahaha...'kindest'! Hahahaha!!"

"You shut up!" Jiang Cheng tugged at Zidian.

"Ow ow ow!" He wiggled in the whip's hold.

"Wei Ying?"

"Lan Zhan! Save me!"

"Sect Leader Jiang"

"Hanguang-jun, I expected you to atleast control this maniac" Jiang Cheng sneered.

"My husband is free to do as he pleases"

"My Lan Zhan is too good for me!~" Wei Wuxian swooned.

"Yes yes!! Wangji is a good man! Here little brother" Lan XiChen snatched Zidian out of Jiang Cheng's grip and loosened its hold on Wei Wuxian. The spiritual weapon reverted back to a ring.

"HEY!" Jiang Cheng snatched Zidian back.

"Wanyin! Let me!"

"Huh?!"

Lan Xichen took Zidian back ang kneeled in front of the other male. "MARRY ME!"

"Why you!"

Wei Wuxian roared with laughter. "Jiang Cheng! My dear shidi! If you take the ring, that means you said 'yes'!"

"Yes please! Take the ring, Wanyin!!"

"What?! No!!"

"I...I can't marry anyone else! It can't be anyone else! It has to be you!!" Lan Xichen exclaimed.

"Ahh Lan Zhan, I think your brother is saying the same thing we said"

"It worked with you both! I'm sure it can work with me as well!"

Jiang Cheng let out a 'pfft' while covering his face.

"Eh?! What is so funny?"

"You know what?" Jiang Cheng took Zidian and placed it back on his finger. "I hope you don't remember any of this when you wake up"

"HE SAID YES!"

"Congratulations, Jiang Cheng!"

"Congratulations, Brother"

Jiang Cheng scoffed and left the Cloud Recesses.

Wei Wuxian giggled and whispered to Lan Wangji. "He hasn't figured out that your brother was acting?"

"En"