How to Train Your Jiang Cheng

The Jiang family plans to whip Jiang Cheng into shape after the blacklisting. They may have shaped him too perfectly.

Notes: Jiang family is alive. Everybody is alive. Wen Clan ain't powerful enough to start their tyranny.

_________________________________________

After the receiving the news that Jiang Cheng was blacklisted from every woman, his parents were frustrated and decided to train their son on how to woo girls.

"First, learn how to smile--No, A-Cheng you're smirking" Jiang Fengmian sighed and pointed at himself. "Like this, A-Cheng" He smiled as an example.

Jiang Cheng quirked an eyebrow. "I don't see the point in this, dad"

"You need to be able to smile at women in order for them to be more comfortable when talking to you. Try again"

Jiang Fengmian spent the entire afternoon, trying to make his son show a smile that didn't look cocky or sadistic. The boy was too much like his mother sometimes, but at least he was able to show a more passable smile before dinner.

"He needs to properly compliment people" Wei Wuxian said before stuffing his mouth with more lotus seeds. "I eavesdropped on one of his conversations with the young ladies, he said that her hair was pretty but the accessories were too much" He chuckled. "He followed after that by saying that she should be more simple instead of flaunting her wealth"

"I was being honest" Jiang Cheng retorted.

"Too honest, Jiang Cheng" Wei Wuxian smirked and pointed at himself. "I think you need to learn from the expert on how to charm women"

Madam Yu scoffed. "I don't want my son to sound like a flirt!"

Wei Ying raised his hands. "I won't! I promise!"

She glared at the young boy. "If I ever hear about my son being a flirt to the people, I will personally see to your punishment!"

_________________________________________

"A-Cheng" Jiang Yanli entered her brother's room with a stack of books in her hand.

Wei Wuxian trailed behind her. "Jiang Cheng, we got all the books we have on poetry and romantic stories, even the erotic ones!" He grinned as he plopped down on his brother's bed. "As for our first lesson, basic compliments!"

Jiang Cheng sighed.

"First, tell shijie something you like about her"

Jiang Cheng hummed and looked at his sister. "She's pretty"

Wei Wuxian grinned. "Good, that's good. Now, what exactly makes her pretty?"

"She..." Jiang Cheng paused before speaking. "She always has a gentle look in her eye"

Jiang Yanli giggled. "You're doing so well, A-Cheng"

"Now, all you have to do is make it a little more....poetic"

"What?"

"Like....your eyes shine like jewels or your smile makes everything brighter"

"Uh...." He looked at his sister. "Your eyes are soft like my bed"

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli stared at each other before nodding. He needs more work.

_________________________________________

Madam Yu crossed her arms as her son tries to recite a few lines in the mirror in his room. He's slouching, moving his feet too much, his arms are awkwardly placed by his sides, and his eyes don't even look at the mirror. "Jiang Cheng"