He Who Has Better Legs (WangXian, Xicheng, and ZhuiLing)

The showdown of who has the better looking legs in the cultivation world.

Pairings: WangXian, XiCheng, and ZhuiLing

Notes: Crack. The author has many regrets.

Image Artist🔝: @ShionChiNeko1 on Twitter

_________________________________________

At the center of Lotus Pier are three cultivators in a fierce battle on Who. Has. The. Best. Legs. The people are gathered around, whispering among themselves.

"What is our clan leader doing?"

"Isn't that Mo Xuanyu?"

"And Young Master Jin?"

"Even The Twin Jades of Lan are here!"

"And Hanguang-jun's son?"

"Ha! Jiang Cheng, we all know that there's no other person to have supple legs like mine" Wei Wuxian had pulled his trousers up to expose his leg. Indeed they look very supple.

The bystanders gasped, no such man can have legs to be as smooth as a woman's!

"W-Wei Ying" Lan Wangji fidgeted, not liking the stares directed at his husband's leg.

"Uhh...why should I care?" Jiang Cheng huffed.

"Hmph! I feel bad for Brother Xichen. He is forced to touch such hideous legs like your's. Can't you consider being like me?" Wei Wuxian smirked. "Ah, but of course you can never reach my level~"

"What?! You dare look down on me! If it's a fight you want then it is a fight you'll get!" Jiang Cheng harshly pulled up his trousers, presenting his own legs. They are surprisingly supple.

"W-Wanyin, please cover your body" Lan Xichen smiled nervously.

"Hush! Wei Wuxian, you may have surpassed me in many things but in terms of beauty, you don't stand a chance!" (A/N: Help me, what the hell was I thinking)

"You calling me ugly? Ha! Just how did you think the stoic Lan Wangji has fallen for me? Only a man of true beauty can make even the man with the coldest demeanor melt to his knees!"

"That isn't even your own body! Can you even go against me? I rarely show smiles and yet I have been admired and praised by Sect Leader Lan Xichen. Can you even do that?"

The Twin Jades of Lan are left dumbfounded at their lover's actions.

"F-Father...we need to stop them"

"Fools!"

Everyone had turned their heads to the owner of the voice; Young Master Jin!

"You old men can never stand a chance to my youthful legs! For I have inherited my mother and father's immense beauty!" Jin Ling had too pulled up his trousers, showing very smooth and fair legs. "Lan Sizhui, tell them!"

"I...well uh..."

"Do we still need to reveal more to prove it?"

The three Lan disciples snapped, quickly rushing to their partners, pulling down their trousers to hide what rightfully belongs to them.

Lan Wangji glanced at the men staring at Wei Wuxian. "Forget you ever saw it" They shivered in fright and quickly left the scene.

"Terribly sorry for the commotion" Lan Xichen smiled at the bystanders while carrying Jiang Cheng.

The six of them quickly left inside the ancestral hall.

BONUS

Jin Guangyao made his way to Nie Mingjue's quarters, guqin in hand. It was that time of the day that he must play Sound of Lucidity for his sworn brother. "Brother Nie" He knocked on the door before opening it himself.

"W-Wait!"

Jin Guangyao blinked, taking in the scene in front of him. Nie Mingjue was seated on his bed, his trousers pulled to his knees as his foot is placed on a stool, razor blade in hand and a basin of water on the floor. "Uhh..."

"Don't you dare laugh at me! It is a must that I must maintain my spot as the cultivator who has the best looking legs"

And here I thought he never cared about his appearance. Jin Guangyao chuckled. "Ha! Did you really think you can have legs as beautiful as mine?!" He grinned, pulling up his own trousers, displaying such a fair pair of legs.

Lan Xichen stood behind Jin Guangyao, mentally face palming. Not again.