A Very MDZS Christmas Party

Christmas celebration in WangXian's home. Set in the modern world.

Pairing: Background WangXian and XuanLi

Notes: Everyone is alive. I don't care if there's a very very very high possibility that they're not Christians, they're gonna enjoy Christmas whether they want to or not.

🔝Artist: @nananachtimmel on Twitter

_________________________________________

"What the hell is all this?"

"Christmas decorations! Here here I got you a sweater, Jiang Cheng" Wei Ying threw the piece of clothing at his brother's face.

"You!..."

"I got you one too, sis!"

"Awww that's sweet of you, A-Ying"

"I even got some for Jin Ling and that peacock!" He beamed, holding out two yellow sweaters.

"Hey! I'm your brother-in-law!"

"Who cares? Here you go, Jin Ling!"

"Umm...thank...you?"

"You're welcome! Lan Zhan is making cookies in the kitchen. You guys can wait in the living room" He lead the family inside.

Others were already there; Lan Yuan, Lan Jingyi, Nie Huaisang, Nie Mingjue, and Lan Huan. Looks like Wei Ying too gave them sweaters. A Christmas tree was placed at one corner with a pile of presents underneath. The three people on the couch were each holding a cup of hot cocoa.

"So nice to see you all could come" Lan Huan greeted with a warm smile.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan walked in the living room with a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

"These look so good, Lan Zhan!"

"I have never seen you bake, A-Zhan. Though Wei Ying is right, those do look delicious"

"Mn" He placed the plate on the coffee table. "I'll make more hot cocoa"

"I want mine with a lot of marshmallows" Jin Ling blurted out. "U-Umm....please"

"Mn"

"I'll help you, Lan Zhan!"

Wei Ying skipped in his steps, grabbing Lan Zhan's hand and pulling him in the kitchen.

"If that drink turns spicy, I'm throwing it out the window" Jiang Cheng huffed.

"I'm sure A-Xian knows his boundaries"

"Hmph"

"But why not, Lan Zhan!?"

"They won't be pleased"

"But! It's just Ghost Pepper powder!"

"No"

"I wonder if Meng Yao will come" Lan Huan pondered.

"Tsk his very presence will just ruin my good mood" Nie Mingjue sneered.

"Now now he's our friend. I'm sure this Christmas party can get you both closer" He patted his friend's shoulder.

Knock knock

"I'll get it!" Wei Ying rushed outside the kitchen, fixing his disheveled shirt while Lan Zhan brought out more mugs of hot cocoa. He opened the door and smiled widely. "Wen Ning! Wen Qing! So glad you both could come. Ah! A-Yuan, your Uncle Ning and Aunt Qing are here!"

Lan Yuan hurried to the door, giving the two guests a tight hug.

"Long time no see, A-Yuan" Wen Ning hugged back.