If Lan Wangji Was Bottom || Part 2 - Love Making (WangXian)

Sex. That's it.

Pairing: WangXian

_________________________________________

Lan Wangji tried to even his breathing as his lover caressed his naked body. He was completely bare and laid out in front of Wei Wuxian with his legs spread open, as if inviting his lover to just have his way with him. They had missed a week's worth of their love making and he can already tell that his lover was getting impatient.

When he felt Wei Wuxian's hands go south, he instinctively tried to close his legs, suddenly feeling shy. A week really has put a weight on his confidence.

"No no, Lan Zhan" He stopped Lan Wangji's movement, settling on caressing his inner thighs. "I've abstained myself for a week! So we have to make up for those missed days, right?"

Lan Wangji refused to meet his eyes, moving his head to the side. He will never admit to Wei Wuxian that he was nervous when it came to making love. Not that he didn't love him, but just the thought makes him want to curl in on himself in embarrassment. He blames his upbringing; his big brother tried to educate him in these kind of matters, but they just both end up as a stuttering mess, no longer continuing the lesson unless either one of them are brave enough to bring it up again.

"Ngh" Lan Wangji held in a gasp when Wei Wuxian began to lightly stroke his cock. His calloused hands from always practicing with Suibian felt heavenly.

"Why are you suddenly being so shy, hm? Even though you were the one who suggested to do this kind of thing" He chuckled, teasing the head of his cock with his thumb.

Lan Wangji panted when Wei Wuxian quickened the movement of his hand. "N-No...I..."

"Naughty naughty Lan Zhan~" He grinned, leaning his head down to give a long lick from the bottom of the shaft to the head, swirling his tongue teasingly. He can already taste his precum.

Lan Wangji gasped, trying to swat away Wei Wuxian's hands from his body. "This is...not--"

"What rule is it, Lan Zhan? Be pure and chaste? Do not give in to mortal pleasures?" He sucked on his fingers, teasing around his rim before slowly pushing one into Lan Wangji's hole.

"I-I'm sorry....this is wrong...I..." He squirmed under Wei Wuxian's hands, the fingers inside him became two. He can feel their movement quicken, scissoring and curling up inside him. Lan Wangji gasped, his toes curling when it hit his sweet spot. He still knew his body so well even after a week of abstinence.

"Here, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian lightly brushed his fingers over that spot.

"No..." Lan Wangji protested.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel good, Lan Zhan~" To prove his point, Wei Wuxian began to jackhammer his fingers on that spot, earning a a full body jerk from his lover.

Lan Wangji trembled, letting out soft moans. His hands were clenching the bed sheets. Wei Wuxian's fingers felt so good inside him, and he wants them there all the time, relentlessly jabbing his prostate, make him writhe in pleasure. No..no...shameless...I can't.. He came just from his fingers, hips giving out a single thrust before white milky ribbons painted his stomach.

Wei Wuxian hummed, pushing a third finger inside him.

Lan Wangji let out a startled gasp. His body was still sensitive from his orgasm, not at all ready to go for another one. "I can't...Wei Ying..."

Wei Wuxian leaned down to kiss his lover. He moved his lips against him gently, trying to soothe his nervous heart. He broke the kiss, trailing his mouth along his lover's jaw and to his ear. "You're doing great, Lan Zhan" He whispered in Lan Wangji's ear.

Lan Wangji tightened his grip on Wei Wuxian's shoulders at the praise. He can feel his lover remove his fingers from his hole. He whimpered from the lost, thrusting his hips up as if asking for his lover to put them back in.

Wei Wuxian chuckled. "Lan Zhan, your body is so honest" He lined up his cock to Lan Wangji's hole, the head teasing his rim. "Hey, can I put it in? Or do you need more prep?"

"In...want Wei Ying....inside"

Wei Wuxian moved his arms to be under Lan Wangji's leg, lifting them up to give him a better view of his hole. "Lan Zhan, I can feel your hole twitching" He pushed the head of his clock on Lan Wangji's hole.

His lover whimpered, thrusting his hips back, trying to get Wei Ying to put it inside him. "Wei Ying..."

"Lan Zhan~"

"Please..."

"Say it, Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji whimpered. "Please...husband"

Wei Wuxian grinned, lining up his cock before fully sheathing himself inside Lan Wangji in one swift thrust. "Lan Zhan....ah...Lan Zhan...you really know how to get me going" Wei Wuxian continued to thrust inside him with enthusiasm, kissing and biting at his neck.

Lan Wangji panted, burying his face into the pillow to restrain his voice. Wei Ying was hitting that spot and it felt so so good. He let out a low moan into the pillow when he felt the thrusts become rougher, rubbing his walls so deliciously he was almost tempted to let out his voice for Wei Ying to hear.

"Lan Zhan...Lan Zhan...you're clenching me so tightly!" Wei Wuxian moved Lan Wangji's legs closer to the man's chest. He repositioned himself on the bed before drilling his cock into Lan Wangji's hole.

His breath hitched at the way Wei Wuxian was hitting his insides deeper than before. The pleasure was clouding his senses, only able to hear their moans and the lewd sounds of skin slapping. Lan Wangji can already feel his orgasm approaching. "C-Close....Wei Ying.."

"Me too, Lan Zhan...ah...let me take care of you" Wei Wuxian panted, speeding up his thrusts to chase his own release. He whispered Lan Wangji's name over and over again, his thrusts slowly losing rhythm.

"Wei Ying!" He gasped, trembling as his orgasm rolled over him, coating his own stomach once again with his semen. He clenched around Wei Wuxian to try and help him release.

"Lan Zhan!" He gritted his teeth, giving one last thrust into Lan Wangji.

He can feel Wei Ying's cum inside him, welcoming the comfortable warmt that washed over him. Lan Wangji whimpered, feeling some of Wei Ying's release escape his hole once his lover pulled out. A lot of it was dripping out of him, he can only imagine the lewd image he was displaying for his lover.

Wei Wuxian licked his lips, pressing a finger back inside his dripping hole. "Lan Zhan~ Didn't I say we have to make up for a week?"

Lan Wangji sighed blissfully before holding his legs up for him. "Mn"