Chapter 0 & Chapter 1

*Authors Note*

Unfortunately, i couldn't find a way of adding an earlier chapter :-(  , only editing an existing one. So I added chapter 0 here, and chapter 1 proceeds thereafter. Hope you enjoy x0x0

Yours Truly, AN88888888.

CHAPTER 0: BLOOD BATH

"I am proposing we merge the men's prison with women" Princess said, as he started writing on the whiteboard in front of him. He had done various concept analyses, and was confident that this was the fastest and most effective way to cause the disruption they would need.

The C40 special ops youth militia were seated in a boardroom, strategizing on their implementation plan. Princess, their operation strategist, was dressed in a pink suit from head to toe, striking in contrast next to the youth militia who were all dressed in black. Their suits all embedded with silver stars onto their shoulders, a clear indication of their ranks.

"That sounds absurd Princess, could we even get authorization for such an operation?" Skinner asked skeptically, staring at their presenter. Clearly he was amongst the oldest of the comrades in the room, his braided hair placed in a neat bun, his youthful face deceiving the vast amount of experience he carried with him.

Princess inhaled deeply "I already did" replying smugly.

The room stayed still while its participants tried to take in what was just said.

"Wait, let me get this straight...we are talking about a categorized code red, men's maximum security prison, and you want to send in female prisoners?" KO asked, sniggering, while the other comrades jeered with excitement.

"If that's the case, I hope this mission is a stay over...would love to do shower time with them." Nico added laughing with excitement.

The other comrades murmured in agreement, Skinner scowled at Nico who winked back at him mischievously.

Princess sighed, rolling his eyes "Comrades, can the blood rush to your heads for a fraction of a second while I hold your concentration?" he asked irritated through gritted teeth.

"Which head?" KO asked playfully, while his other comrades laughed. KO sat in the boardroom with his back slouched on the chair, as though he were in a boring class. His fingers dwindling with a pen, while he drew lewd comics onto a serviette paper in front of him. Not normal behaviour of a high ranking comrade, but the C40 youth militia, did not particularly care for normal.

"It's too risky..." Cut Throat said out loud after a moments pause, the rest of the comrades fell silent immediately. The highest ranking of them all, had spoken. Cut throat was dressed in a slim crisp black suit. The stars embedded on his shoulders glistening amongst the darkened room. His young face remaining passive, not betraying a hint of emotion.

"Yes my thoughts as well, not sure about this one Princess..." Skinner said slowly.

"Don't tell me, you are feeling sorry for the ladies?" Princess retorted, "May I remind you, they too are hard done criminals comrade".

"Be that as it may, they are still no comparison to the male criminals in maximum security cells." Skinner replied

"Fair enough, but neither are the male prisoners any comparison to you comrades." Princess retorted.

There was no response, Princess could see, all jokes aside, the team was having reservations about the proposed plan.

"Princess this is too risky, even for us. How will we control the anarchy that is most likely to follow suit? These men haven't seen women in a very long time..." Cut Throat asked, his throat dry with the potential morbid consequences.