AUTHORS NOTES

My dearest dearest Readers of Royal High ! If you have been keeping up with the world of Royal High till the very end I just want to say A BIG THANK YOU ! On behalf of myself, and of course all the people who live in the Royal High and C40 world :-)  !!

After posting the FINAL AND LAST CHAPTER I am so relieved that I get to release myself, and ask YOU some of the questions I have been dying to ask you all ! If you have any feedback / input etc please feel free to leave your comments down below ....

As I am sure you have come to know by now, I READ & REPLY TO LITERALLY EACH AND EVERY SINGLE COMMENT !!

Also if you have read the last chapters, I am guessing I am probably going to be facing a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF DEBATING !!! I am here for it all :-) !! so please feel free to vent and let me know what you think !!

Furthermore, I really wanted to open up this platform as a way for me to get to know you and vice versa, you can feel free to ask me any creative questions

"How did the idea of Cut Throat come up"

"What / who does C40 represent"

"How ...why does the relationship of Zach and Xavier turn to be so complex and intricate"

(just some ideas)

I Will answer as honestly as I can, and in the event if it has anything to do with the plot and I am unable to say....i will be honest about that as well  :-) 

Lastly if there is anyone here, who would like to DM and just introduce themselves, are they a reader ? are they a fellow writer  etc etc. I would love to hear that. You don't have to get personal if you don't want , its just a way for me to engage with you and who knows you might inspire me or I might learn something new from one of you !

On another note, here are some questions I wanted to ask you guys, so here goes ! Feel free to comment !

What do you think were the main themes of this book? Were you able to pick up on them? Below are just three of mine:

Morality, Friendship and Social Class (I'm sure these probably came off as rather strong themes throughout the book though lol :-) )

But there were a whole of other themes going on, where you able to pick up on them :-) ?

Also I wanted to get your opinion on what genre do you think this book best belongs in? I was thinking more of Romance / Romantic – thriller ? Mayyybbeee action....but not too sure if it is multi-faceted when it comes to categorizing it ?

If you had to chose between being a Royal High Scholar or a C40 ......which one would you opt for and why? (If you were a C40...what would be your specialty...if any lol)

If any thing else I have missed out , feel free to drop a comment, MYSELF OR PRINCESS will try best to address it !

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN MY FELLOW C40S ! LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

Yours truly

AN88888888

Side note: I will be spending quite a bit of time editing and polishing up some of my earlier chapters