Chapter 6: I'm just a hot blooded young man...and you're undressed

Xavier turned around screening the whole class hopefully, but to his disappointment, he couldn't see her anywhere. Feeling a big dissatisfaction of not seeing her, it somehow irritated him and yet made him ever so aware, that more often than not, his mind kept wondering onto her. It had been 2 days now, that he hadn't seen her, and the more he thought about it the more angry he got. 

Did she already quit Royal High School? She wouldn't be the first. Zach and him were solely responsible for a lot of the charity cases leaving Royal High ever since 1st grade. He tensed up as Zach entered the class, he too looked around scanning the people with a hungry look in his eyes, which soon turned into disappointment. He went to sit next to his usual place in the front row where he would normally sit next to Leila. The day bore on, slowly dragging its feet, and no one paid any attention to Ms. Judy...

****

Day 3, Zach looked around still no sign of her. Okay he has to admit he was pretty pissed now. Zach took out his phone, and started dialing. Mr Thomas stopped teaching "Tut. Tut. Mr. Williams I don't like phones in my class" said the old man.

"oh..then can you please get out of the class Thomas?" Zach retorted back without looking up at his teacher. Mr Thomas sighed, "Whats wrong with the two of you? Mr Johnston... Mr Williams? Isn't it Initiation week? You're favourite time of the school year?" he asked chuckling. "why then is you're morale so low?" he badgered. The whole class went silent.

"Er...lets just say our prime student..hasn't been to school for the past few days.." Nico joked from the back of the class

"She thinks she can escape initiation week , if she absconds? Let her just come back...i'll see to her.." Pearl said. 

"Maybe she just quit? " Alicia asked pearl.

"Aah...are we talking about Ms Adams?" Mr Thomas said

Zach quickly looked up at him. "Oh I thought you would have already sent a detective to her place or something..since that is one of your modus operandi when it comes to determining how far you can bully them in and out of school?" Mr Thomas chuckled darkly.

"Was just about to do that..." zach said, putting his phone down.

"She won't be around for a few days"

"and why is that?" Zach asked curiously,

"She's was hospitalized with pneumonia......something about being under buckets of ice water....?" Mr Thomas finished looking at the two of them suspiciously. 

Zach stared at him in shock. What? He made her get sick? Sighing to himself, she's so fragile. Wait..did I just feel bad

"But not to be deterred, you're victim will be back tomorrow...she already gave in her hospital letters at the reception this morning.." Mr Thomas finished.

"Great, I can't wait.....we have some ...............unfinished business" Zach replied, suddenly feeling his spirits being lifted.

*******

Leila saw them staring at her, but that was something she was used to by now, she walked into Ms. Judy's class and sat down at the front row. The class all shifted their attention on her. "oohhh..the beauty is back ..and the beasts are ready.." she heard Nico at the back saying out loud. Leila saw Zach getting up, from his designated chair in the back and started walking down to her. 

Great she gritted her teeth. The amount of hatred she had for this strange obnoxious arrogant rich boy started to boil inside of her. Control yourself Leila.