Chapter 25: Just an arrogant school boy

Cut Throat stared at the beautiful lady who was blindfolded in front of him...sincerely feeling regret for what he was about to do "I'm sorry..." he whispered softly in her ear

"For.....for... what?" she replied uneasily

"For this....." He said before hitting her in a very rapid swift motion just behind her neck, watching her fall like a doll he grabbed her quickly before she could hit the ground, and put her gently into the car, securing her seat belt.

Cut Throat drove at sonic speed, without even thinking, instinctively he drove to the only safe place he knew....Zach Williams mansion. No doubt the Williams residence security system would pick up his Aston Martins as he would approach their gate, Cut Throat wouldn't bother to stop, he would drive through the gate if need be. But alas, He wasn't disappointed, the gate slid open automatically as they detected his car. It made a screeching noise as his car came to a halt, He could make out Zach rushing out jumping the steps to the landing, He didn't wait for him as he quickly got out of the car and rushed to get Leila out as well.

"What happened to her" Zach asked bewildered, Cut Throat didn't answer as he picked up Leila making his way to her room, which he already knew by heart.

"Wait ! Did you do that to her...!" Zach asked. Cut throat turned to look at Zach, he could see his ex bestie was angry, it irritated him.....he pondered on punching him....but he had her in his arms...it wouldn't work...

"You should know better" he said silently as he continued walking. He reached her room, and softly put her on the bed, he wished he could stay longer, but Cut Throat knew Skinner would be waiting for them

"Wait ! where are you going !" Zach yelled at him, as he closed the door

Cut throat didn't reply, Zach was really starting to piss him off, Zach put his arm on his shoulder which he roughly pushed aside...

"Wait !" Zach shouted again, as Cut Throat approached the elevator, he turned to look at him

"What the fuck do you want ?"

"Did you really put explosive on C40 adult league?" A naughty smile broke on Zach's face, one Cut throat recognized well

Cut Throat nodded,

"Well, that's all they are talking about just so you know.....you were already a celebrity among the C40 youth...and the new recruits...annnddd maybe even Skinner...though he may not admit it...but now....boom..." .Zach said dramatically "...you're like their new superhero...."

Cut throat stared at him, he knew what Zach really wanted to ask

"Is that all you're going to say to me? After I held her kidnapped for one day?" Cut Throat asked slyly, teasing him

"Well...it's not like you would hurt her...you're a man of principles....after all " Cut throat stared at him, raising his eyebrows.

Zach was dying to ask his comrade... "Okay okay...what did you do ?"

"Nothing...we slept..."

All the mischief from Zach's face was gone immediately

"wh-what? You ....slept with her...?"

"Why.... are you jealous?"

"What do you mean you 'slept' with her"

"We were tiered, she was out...or well...more like I put her out actually....I took her to cottage 3 for a hideout...and we slept" Cut Throat said shrugging his shoulders

"Wait so you slept with a helpless girl against her will ?"

"It wasn't against her will, if she didn't know......besides we didn't really have a choice, it's a hideout...not a resort..." Cut throat replied as they got into the elevator, he pressed the big B red button.