Chapter 4: Welcome to your Initiation Day

Xavier walked down the stairs coming out of his bedroom, like every morning he found his servants had already done all the cleaning before he woke up.The porcelain tiles were already freshly polished, a gourmet made buffet breakfast set out for him while a new head chef waited eagerly to serve him. Xavier stepped into the breakfast room. The smell of delicious pastries, and savoury items were already filling the air. Xavier looked at his chef "Morning young master...today I haav prepared for you an African themed breakfast cuisine..with an array of meat choices from ostrich meat, kudu meat, dried biltong.." Xavier held his hand up, signaling the man to stop talking, taking half a look at him ...it must the African chef today.

Xavier stared at his chef, there was a nametag on his uniform it said "Taleninawa" on it..."Er.. Thanks Taleninawa..it looks really good..." Xavier said. His chef stared at him in shock, he could feel his other maid servants also just staring at him in awe, as if he had said something very strange. Getting slightly annoyed he asked the chef "What? What is it?"

"Its nothing sir...just that ...well it's the first time you've ever called my name before...or even looked at the food...." Taleninawa said in shock

"Well its my first time seeing you! Since how long have you worked here?" Xavier asked

"For five years sir.."

"What ?!"

" I mean Ive been your chef for five years sir..."

"oh right...er...well I have a short term memory.." Xavier finished awkwardly. Feeling embarrassed he looked like what he thought was a roasted chicken wing, grabbing it, he hastily walked out of the breakfast room. Taking the flight of stairs down he saw his driver waiting for him with his SUV. "Good morning young master" he said pleasantly, while opening the door for him. "Good morning Jeffrey ! How do you do today?" Xavier responded. Jeffrey stood frozen at the door, staring at his young master.

"Er..are you okay young master Johnston.." he asked rather cautiously. "yes I'm perfect Jeffrey..why?" Xavier asked .

"Well ...I've been your driver taking you to school since preschool, and never have you ever once said good morning back to me..." Jeffrey beamed at him. To Xavier's shock, Jeffrey's eyes were tearing up a little bit. The old lunatic ! Xavier thought to himself. 

"Well right, I've been doing some soul searching as of late...and yeah...I think mornings are good now..." he finished rather awkwardly. "Okay that will be all Jeffrey, lets get going, or we are going to be late ! " Xavier said with mild irritation.

He didn't even notice driving up past the gate of Royal high, as soon as the car stopped, he jumped out. Walking past the glass entrance door, he went to the cafeteria, looking for Nico and Taylor, he almost didn't notice him, standing alongside the cafeteria entrance door smoking a cigarette, still with a few bruises on his face. He just stared at Xavier as he opened the entrance door, as if the two didn't know each other. That's the way things were between them. 

Their friendship was complicated. They had hurt each other far beyond repair, but they would easily take a bullet for one another without a second thought. Entering the cafeteria, he could see Nico and Taylor deep in discussion about something, when they saw him entering Nico enthusiastically said "Ah..well here comes the devil himself! Let's ask him than.."

"Ask me what?" Xavier said sitting down.

"We were wondering...since its initiation day coming up...who was going to tattoo Leila's chest...? " Nico said.

"Or better yet...were we going to tattoo her chest in the first place?" Taylor said, as Nico gave him a playful punch. Xavier froze, realizing that they were absolutely right, and from their perspective, he got exactly what they were getting at... sighing he thought to himself having a girl charity case really does have its complications.