Chapter 34: End Part 2 - The Last Power Move

*Prelude – 12 years ago*

The two boys had grown older now, they looked about 6 years old.

"And then what happened?" Xavier asked, he and his best friend were sitting in Xavier's personal cinema theater, they had a table in front of them with popcorn, every pastry you could imagine, juice jars of every flavor and a variety of pizza's.

"I dunno...I can't really remember very well...." Zach said, his face squinting as though trying to remember something "but He cut off Mommy's hair...all of it....whoosh...just like that" he said , making strange cutting movements in the air "and now mommy's hair is all gone..." he finished.

"Does she look funny?" Xavier asked

"Yep...she looks like a boy..." Zach said, digging into the pizza "Mommy said I shouldn't make him angry anymore....she says I act stupid sometimes and that's why he gets angry"

"Hey that's not nice . How do you make him angry? You're my best friend and the most coolest person I know! I mean you even knew how to lock the room where we threw teacher Lucia in ! That's very smart....." Xavier said, patting his best friend on his back, and all of a sudden his friend started crying

"ow...what's wrong zacky?"

"I don't wanna stay there anymore Xavi....he hurt me again ...look....." Zacky said, rolling up his sleeves

Xavier looked at his best friends hand gasping, it had dark blue and black stains all over it.

"Well you can come stay here ! I own this place Zacky, all 54 rooms !"

"Huh...?" Zach said turning around looking at Xavi "What...what happened...?"

"Hey...we were just talking about you moving here..." Xavi said turning to look at him strange

Zacky raised his eyebrows "When?"

"Just now !" Xavi replied, looking suspiciously at Zacky...."are you pretending again...?" he asked

Zacky stared at him confused, scrunching up his face...

"You don't remember...?" Xavi asked again bewildered

"Naw...let's get some more pizza Xavi ...your cook is good..." Zacky said shrugging his shoulders and walking over to get some snacks

****

Night after night, Leila would find her husband had similar nightmares, sometimes he would say things that were incoherent, and other times he would plea and beg the same way saying the same things she experienced the first time she saw it....It occurred strange to Leila because Princess was adamant that Xavier never grew up with his parents, they died when he was very young. It was also very strange to Leila that he didn't seem to remember his dreams.

Leila didn't want to bring it up either, she wasn't sure if it was something he wanted to talk about.....

"Princess can I ask you something?" Leila asked cautiously, they were seated in front of one of the swimming pools on the eastern wing of the Mansion. It had a beautiful patio together with crème shaded umbrellas. Leila and Princess were sitting there, Princess was taking Leila's blood pressure once again...

"Sure honey bubu.."

"What ...exactly happened between Xavier and Zach......?" Leila asked, she remembered walking through the Williams mansion, they were photos upon photos of Zach and Xavier since they were toddlers, clearly they meant a lot to each other and were very close at one point....