Chapter 14: C40

There were 2 black buses already waiting at the entrance of the Williams Residence. Cut Throat got out of his Aston Martin, giving his car keys to Clifford

"Good Evening Sir...." Clifford said greeting him briskly in a business like tone, Cut Throat bowed his head to acknowledge his greeting. He walked towards the buses, excited to see what the new stock was like...

Skinner was waiting for him by the buses, dressed in his usual all black, fitted gym clothes. The tight fit showing off his well toned and dominant physique. His Mohawk hair braided, styled to one side. His ears gleaming in the evening sky with small diamonds earrings perfectly blending with the brown husky skin tone. Cut-throat stared at him "We don't have all day" he said impatiently.

Skinner whistled loudly, hitting the side of the bus with 2 swift taps. The bus doors automatically opened.

"In one single file........keep your hands to yourself !" Skinner shouted loudly

A guard came out shouting "LEFT ...RIGHT....LEFT ...RIGHT...LEFT ...RIGHT..." the boys started coming out in a single file out of the bus. All wearing orange overalls, hands tied in cable ties, and all of them with black pillow covers over their faces.

They were guided by Skinner, they got into the huge lift that was clearly designed to handle large volumes of people. Cut Throat got in after them, his hands in his black slim suit, ready for what the night had in store for him.

K.O. was there waiting for them at the entrance of the basement "You're very nearly late .." he said, with a hint of impatience in his voice, he had sleek black training trousers, and no shirt, displaying his impressive body art..some of which was done by Cut Throat himself.

Cut throat didn't reply to him, his mask still on, he started walking to the center of the basement. Along the side of the basement, were several huge monitors, all illuminating the basement with dim light, some desks and chairs also placed on the side, giving it the feeling of some bizarre type of office.

The boys were all rounded up by the guards to stand in a single row, with K.O., Cut Throat and Skinner standing directly in front of them.

The guards proceeded to take the black pillow cases off of their faces, the young men started looking around trying to get adjusted to the sudden bright light.

"Good Evening Gentlemen...!" Cut throat said loudly, staring at the young men in front of him. Some of them tried to move forward towards him, but the guards immediately restricted their movements, others looked around disorientated. Cut throat smiled behind the mask, and continued

"...you are here..Because your country doesn't want you anymore.....in fact you can go as far as to say....You've all become a liability for your Country" he said quietly staring at the boys faces before him. 

Some looked confused at his statement, others looked scared, checking each other, trying to look for a familiar face...a familiar environment.... but of course what they didn't know is that there would be none.

"Oh no...but there won't be anyone you recognize here gentlemen..this isn't the place where you were...heck you aren't even in the same country anymore!" Cut throat said, he could see the boys were looking shocked.

"Confused? How about we start with our Introductions....." Cut Throat said quietly, giving a small bow "Gentlemen...my name is Cut Throat...and I will be your host for this evening...along with K.O........which if you haven't already guessed...does stand for Knock Out..for obvious reasons.." he said pointing at K.O.

K.O. gave a small salute gleaming manically at the handcuffed young men in front of them..

"This here to the right is Skinner...he is our Senior......err....Procurement Manager ..." Cut throat said. Skinner, did a small bow of his head, in acknowledgement of his introduction.