Chapter 28: 2 Faced

Rodger roughly took the gun and held it roughly in its place "Why don't you fucking do it?"

"Don't tempt me..."

"Or you'll what? Shoot me? Why don't you? Let your pretty little girlfriend over here, really see who you are....she seems to think you are some kind of saint..." Rodger sneered. They both sized each other up, quickly and swiftly, Rodger threw the gun off his face, and suddenly started throwing punches at Cut Throat, whose reflexes were amazing. Leila wasn't one who knew much about combat, but she could tell they were both equally matched. It was difficult to say who had the upper hand. Just as Cut Throat had unique speedy moves that Leila had never seen before, today she could see Rodger too was skilled fighter. Rodger had fast and structured moves with an onslaught of variations of hand movements and kicks, but with each attempt it looked like Cut Throat was as equally fast with blocking each of Rodger's moves. With just a fraction of a second, Leila would guess and say that Rodger had an upper hand.

He laughed erratically "Well well............looks like we have almost come full circle haven't we? The Student has become the Master...?" Rodger said, Cut Throat didn't answer.

"No one come in! He is mine!" Rodger said out loud as if to the people behind the glass, but Cut Throat sneered.

"Oh........i don't think there will be anyone coming to help you Rodger...."

"And why is that?"

"Well........let's just say they are otherwise preoccupied"

Rodger's face sneered "what did you do?" Cut Throat didn't respond, instead he took out a small knife from one of the pockets near his ankle. Rodger's eyes widened as though in acknowledgement, Leila saw him clench his jaw and they were back at it. But she saw Cut Throat do the same strange movements with the knife she had seen him do the first time she saw him fight. It was almost as though he was in a trance, with eyes for no one but the target in front of him.

Slowly the 2 started encircling each other. And then almost as though he were doing some type of dance he pounced onto Rodger, "AArrgghhhh ! What the fuck" Rodger held onto his throat as small specks of blood started oozing from his throat.

"Is this your signature move? Is that why they call you Cut Throat?" Rodger said, as blood started gushing out a high pressure.

Cut Throat had specks of Rodger's blood across his face

"No.......there's a beautiful someone whom I'm thinking of kidnapping again ...I'm sure you understand?......it's nothing personal" and with that, Cut Throat made a swift hand movement that hit Rodger hard in the middle of his bleeding throat, he was knocked off before his body hit the ground.

Leila saw the bloody Cut Throat approach her, she instinctively shut her eyes. She felt him bend down to her face "Why do I always find you in places you are not supposed to be at?"

She didn't reply, she could feel the restraints coming off of her, but her body was shaking from all the adrenaline

"Can you walk"?

"Ye...yes........" she replied but before she could get up she felt his large hands go under and lift her up. She closed her eyes as his whole suit was covered in blood.

"KO lets go........!" Cut Throat shouted, they made their way out of dark shabby looking warehouse. Leila kept her eyes closed as she heard a second pair of footsteps hurry towards them, feeling through her eyelids that there was light finally shining through, she opened them slowly.

She was able to make a big bulky figure walking towards them, it looked strangely familiar. She squinted again, there he was, she couldn't mistake him for the world, walking with a jump in his feet. He looked slightly different with tattoos covering his arms, but there was no mistaking that boyish grin she came to recognize so well. Walking towards them, it was unmistakably Zach Williams.