Chapter 1: Remastered

Y/N: Your 1st Name

H/C: Hair Color

E/C: Eye Color

L/N: Your Last Name

A/N: Author's Note

Your Sword (Ignore everything in the photo except for the sword):

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N leaned against the doorway as Mikisugi explained life fibers to Ryuko. "Alright, who the hell are you?" Ryuko asked.

"First you have to prove to me that you deserve to know," Mikisugi said. 

"How do I prove it?" Ryuko asked.

"Defeat the tennis club captain, Omiko Hakodate." Mikisugi explained. "If you can't master your Kamui and beat her, you won't stand a chance against Satsuki." The bell suddenly rang. "Welp, you better get to class. Also take this." Mikisugi handed her a Seki Tekko. "It makes giving blood to your Kamui... easier." 

Ryuko P.O.V.

She walked towards the door, and she noticed Y/N leaning against the side of the doorway. She could have sworn that she had seen her somewhere, maybe her homeroom? He had spiky h/c hair, e/c eyes, and skin that was slightly paler than hers. He was about Satsuki's height, and he was wearing a black tank top and grey cargo pants. She noticed that he had a scar running down his right eye, and his shirt had a certain pattern around the chest; a pattern that looked like a pair of eyes. "You might want to put on that Kamui." he said. She looked at the ground in embarrassment, realizing that she had forgotten to put on her Kamui. 

"Tch, nice try pervert" she retorted. The boy didn't respond, he just walked inside Mikisugi's room and closed the door. 

"Now change into your Kamui" he said. Ryuko put on her Kamui and ran outside to face Hakodate.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Y/N, I want you to spectate the fight." Mikisugi said. "If anything goes wrong, I fear that you're the only one that can save her." Y/N stared down at his clothes. 

"I'm not ready," Y/N said.

"You can't stay out of this forever." Mikisugi said. Y/N started to walk away. "You might want this!" Mikisugi tossed a case down the hallway. Y/N grabbed it and kept walking towards the school.

'The hell's going on? I thought there was supposed to be a fight.'  Y/N thought. Y/N stood away from the crowds, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Omiko Hakodate was standing triumphantly above a tennis net. 'So it's a tennis match. Cute, but where's- oh my god!'  Y/N saw Ryuko hanging upside down with her legs going over 2 spikes. Y/N tried not to stare, but he failed. As he pried his eyes away from Ryuko, he noticed that the rest of the audience was enjoying the view as well, seeing as they all had nosebleeds. He looked back to Ryuko, who was blushing extremely hard. 'Geez, now I feel bad... poor girl.'  Y/N looked around and noticed Sanageyama's cape. 'Perfect.'  Y/N charged at Sanageyama, popping open the case and drawing his sword. He cut the cape clean off and snatched it away from Sanageyama.