Chapter 18: Second Look (Lemon)

A/N: Yeah... we're just gonna dive right into this. 

Disclaimer: This is a lemon chapter, and may not be suitable for some readers. If some readers don't want to read depictions of sexual activities, I suggest you move on to the next chapter. This chapter has next to no bearing on the events of the story later, apart from Y/N removing his bandages. Apart from that, it's just for fun. All you need to know going into the next chapter is that Ryuko took off Y/N's bandages, and that they had sex (which may get referenced later, but I'm not too sure).

Y/N P.O.V.

Ryuko began to unwrap Y/N's bandage. "What're you doing?" Y/N asked. 

"You're going to reactivate your life fibers soon," Ryuko reminded him. "No point keeping the bandages." Ryuko continued to unwrap the bandages, though she blushed as more of Y/N's torso was exposed. As she finished unwrapping the bandages, Y/N noticed a scar where he had been stabbed. Ryuko looked down in shame, but Y/N pulled her into a hug. 

"It's ok, Ryuko" Y/N said. "I've already got one scar, what's one more?" Y/N chuckled. Ryuko cheered up, but she suddenly blushed and looked down. "Something wrong?" Y/N asked. Ryuko suddenly smiled and activated her Kamui. She smiled at Y/N seductively. Y/N had gotten used to seeing her in her Kamui, but now... something was different. Y/N had never taken time to admire how attractive Ryuko was. Her long slender legs, her ample bust, her soft-looking waist... 'Wow, she's really hot,' was all Y/N could think as he looked her up and down. He pulled her close and they started making out. Ryuko suddenly pinned Y/N to the bed and held him down. Y/N struggled to get up, but Ryuko just smirked at him. "Don't act so smug," Y/N said, blushing. "You've got a Kamui on." 

"Like what you see?" Ryuko asked, putting her hands behind Y/N's head and adjusting him to stare right at her large breasts. Y/N was getting really turned on, wanting nothing more than to reach out and knead Ryuko's bust.

 "Maybe you should slip out of that Kamui, then we'll see who's stronger," Y/N said, struggling. Ryuko stood up and stripped her Kamui, leaving herself in only her blue and white bra and panties. Ryuko blushed furiously, but then got back to her project. She tackled Y/N again, completely restraining him. 

"Maybe this will be different once you've activated your life fibers, but until then, you're mine,' "Ryuko whispered the last words to Y/N with a sexy tone that made him shiver. 

Lemon Start (No specific P.O.V.)

Ryuko began to straddle Y/N, causing him to moan. She could feel him getting harder, but she still wanted to tease Y/N a little bit before she went all in. Ryuko undid her bra, revealing her large bust to Y/N. Y/N got even more turned on and blushed furiously upon seeing her top half naked, but as soon as he moved his hands, Ryuko pinned him back to the bed. Ryuko smiled devilishly at Y/N as she teased him by pressing her chest to his torso, then moving her breasts around. Y/N was going out of his mind. Feeling her squishy breasts move across his chest and stomach turned him on even more. Ryuko finally decided that Y/N had enough, and let go of his hands. Y/N moved his hands to her breasts, then looked into her eyes for confirmation. Ryuko nodded, and Y/N began to knead her breasts, causing Ryuko to moan. Y/N started out carefully, but began to knead more rigorously as time went on, which caused Ryuko to moan even louder. Y/N could have gone on squeezing her bust for hours, but Ryuko had other plans. Ryuko moved his hands away and moved down to Y/N's pants. Y/N took deep breaths in anticipation of what would happen next. Ryuko removed Y/N's pants and began to straddle him again. Ryuko could feel how hard Y/N had gotten from before, so she remove his boxers. Ryuko took in the view of Y/N's member for a second, before she began to stroke it slowly. Y/N began to moan again, whispering Ryuko's name. Ryuko stopped and placed Y/N's memeber between her breasts, then squeezed them together and used them to work Y/N's shaft. Waves of pleasure coursed through Y/N's body as Y/N's soft breasts stimulated his dick. "*moan* Ryuko!" Y/N groaned in pleasure. Ryuko stopped and climbed back on top of him. Ryuko smiled and lined herself up with Y/N's member. Y/N suddenly sat up began to kiss Ryuko on the neck. 

"*moan* Y/N!" Ryuko moaned in pleasure. Y/N kissed down to Ryuko's stomach, causing her to moan even more. Y/N pinned Ryuko to the bed and lined himself up with her entrance. 

"Ready?" Y/N asked. Ryuko nodded. Y/N began to thrust into Ryuko, making her moan louder than ever. The pleasure was unlike anything either of them had ever felt, but there was more to it than that. They'd never felt closer to each other than then, and the intimacy of the situation only made them feel even closer. Y/N was close to finishing, so he pulled out and kissed down to Ryuko's lower regions. Ryuko moaned loudly when Y/N began to suck. Ryuko had been close before, so she finished quickly. Ryuko panted for a few seconds, then sat Y/N on the bed with his legs going over the side. She stood in front of him, then dropped to her knees between his legs. Ryuko smirked up at Y/N, blushing. She began to stroke his length again with her breasts. Y/N felt the sensations again, but he shuddered when he suddenly felt Ryuko's lips come over the head of his member. Y/N moaned loudly as Ryuko's tongue swirled around the head of his dick. His moans got louder as Ryuko began to suck harder, swirl faster, and move her mouth further down his length. Y/N was getting closer and closer. With every swirl of  the tongue, with every suck, the pleasurable sensations got more and more intense. Y/N was really turned on again, so he grabbed Ryuko's breasts again and squeezed them hard. This caused Ryuko to moan while sucking Y/N's dick, which sent vibrations through her mouth. "Ryuko! Ryuko..." Y/N moaned, feeling more turned on and pleasure than ever. Ryuko continued to suck, swirl, and moan, but she decided to take it another step further. Y/N moaned as loud as he ever had when he suddenly felt his length slide into Ryuko's throat. Y/N could feel her throat muscles tighten around his dick, causing even more pleasure to course through his body. "Ryuko, I'm going to-" Y/N started to say, when Ryuko went back up to the middle of his length. Ryuko used one of her hands to squeeze the base of Y/N's length. "Ryuko!" Y/N yelled, his hand instinctively grabbing the back of her head as he released his cum into her mouth. Ryuko looked up at him and swallowed. She then lay down on the bed next to Y/N and they hugged each other for a while.

"You're good at that," Y/N said to Ryuko. "Didn't have you figured for someone who'd have experience in this sort of thing, no offense." Ryuko blushed. "Satsuki told me you might like it," Ryuko said, embarrassed. Y/N frowned. "Something wrong?" Ryuko asked. "No, nothing," Y/N said. "Just some bad memories." Y/N flashed back to his time being tortured by Ragyo, which caused him to remember his mission. They both put their clothes back on, then sat up again.

A/N: Anyways, that's the lemon chapter. Hope you enjoyed it, and I'll actually be releasing the next chapter at about the same time as this one. Thanks for reading!

Y/N P.O.V.