Chapter 21: Don't lose your way

Y/N P.O.V.

"I'd forgotten how good this feels,"  Zandatsu said, his voice dripping with pleasure. Y/N's laughter was uncontrollable as he marveled at his new strength. 

"I couldn't agree more." Y/N grinned. "Now, if I remember correctly, we've got a rainbow-haired life fiber BITCH who's about to kill everyone we love. Let's go collect our next victim." Zandatsu began to join in with the maniacal laughter. Y/N activated Shippu mode and began to fly back to the Primordial Life Fiber. 

As he got closer and closer, he could see Ragyo standing on top of the life fiber and choking Satsuki. "Zandatsu, turn off the functions for right now," Y/N commanded.

"What? Why?"  Zandatsu asked.

"Wouldn't Ragyo be really shocked if we activated them in front of her?" Y/N asked. "I just want to see the look on her face when she realizes she's fucked!"

"I like the way you think,"  Zandatsu said, deactivating the functions. As soon as the functions deactivated, Y/N's body felt heavy. When he landed on the life fiber, he collapsed. 'Damn... what the hell did I do to those people? Where did all that come from?'  He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Ragyo still choking Satsuki. He struggled over to Ragyo. 

"Let her go," Y/N demanded. Ragyo chuckled. 

"Hmm? If it isn't the lesser L/N. The last time I saw you in such bad shape was when you were in my prison." Ragyo taunted. "Too bad Ryuko's not here to see it." Y/N looked around and couldn't see Ryuko anywhere. He rose to his feet.

"What? What the hell did you do!?" Y/N growled.

"Oh, don't fret over the poor girl. I made sure she died quickly," Ragyo said. "Quite a merciful death for a daughter who disobeyed her mother." Y/N glared at the ground. He started to cry at first, but he slowly began to chuckle. His chuckles turned into maniacal laughter as he felt Zandatsu pump life fibers into his muscles. 

"You know, I was going to give you a nice clean death yourself, but now..." Y/N drew the Murasama. "Now I think I'll test the limits of how much pain this thing can cause." Ragyo dropped Satsuki. 

"Tell me, when you arrived at the base, was Monsoon there?" Ragyo asked.

"He was." Y/N replied. "In fact, he's still there. Not much use for a dead guard dog though." Ragyo's eyes widened. 

"You... you defeated Monsoon?" Ragyo asked. Y/N gave her a sadistic grin and nodded. She quickly picked Satsuki back up and tightened her grip around her neck. "If you take another step closer to me, I'll break her neck." 

"Who's to say I won't kill you before you can?" Y/N asked.

"If you were that confident, you'd have made a move already," Ragyo replied. The Primordial Life Fiber began to shake. 

"Senketsu shippu!" a voice yelled. As Ragyo looked up in disbelief, Y/N quickly charged at Ragyo and sliced her arm off. Satsuki quickly freed herself from the arm's grasp before Ragyo could regenerate it, then stood beside Y/N with her sword drawn. 

"Was that-" Y/N started.

"Ryuko?!" Ragyo yelled. "She must've deflected my blades when they hit her, so her life fibers weren't fully severed!"

"She planned it out perfectly," Satsuki said. 

"Daughter..." Ragyo muttered. "Wipe that smug grin off your face!" As Ragyo charged at Satsuki, Y/N quickly stepped forward and cut Ragyo in half. Ragyo quickly collapsed, but started to regenerate.