Chapter 15: Father vs Son

Ryuko P.O.V.

Ryuko moaned with pleasure as she eased into Junketsu. She kissed Nui, then turned to her mother. "It's too bad that Y/N isn't here to celebrate my wedding" Ryuko said. "Yes, however he will likely be here soon" Ragyo reassured her. "He's just busy... negotiating with his father. However, he probably would like the head of your sister as a present for when he gets back." "Satsuki?" Ryuko asked. "Indeed. May you go kill her for us?" Ragyo asked. "Of course, mother" Ryuko said, taking off.

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N suddenly remembered something that Ragyo had said.

21 days earlier:

Y/N had just finished getting abused by Ragyo, who had turned to Satsuki. Y/N was a bit dazed, so he could barely pick up what they were saying. "Regardless, your friends' rebellion won't be able to defeat me, especially with the help of L/N PMC" Ragyo said. "If the soldiers that Steven trains are half as ferocious as he is, then your friends are doomed." "Steven?" Satsuki asked. "Y/N's father" Ragyo explained. "He's quite the fighter, dontcha know? Even I don't know if I could beat him." 

Present day:

Y/N swung his sword at L/N, who simply grabbed it mid-swing. "The hell?!" Y/N yelled. 'Again, this is a VT-4 HF Blade. What the hell is he made of?!' Y/N wondered. "Nice knife" L/N said, breaking the sword. He immediately tried to uppercut Y/N, who backflipped away from it. Y/N starred at his broken blade for a second, not knowing what he'd do without it. 'It's not much use to me now' Y/N thought, so he threw the remaining fragment of his sword at L/N, who simply batted it out of the way. L/N swung at Y/N, who ducked under his arm and punched him in the torso. "You think the life fibers will make you administrator of earth?!" Y/N asked. "Hell, they'll probably just kill you like everyone else!" L/N chuckled. "Fine, the truth then" L/N said. "I don't care for being administrator of earth, I've never wanted that much power. I've been working with Ragyo to get closer to her" L/N explained, picking up Y/N by the throat. "She's turned this society into a menace! Every single school has children being treated like soldiers!" L/N yelled, throwing Y/N on the ground. Y/N struggled to his feet. "Weapons of war!" L/N yelled, smacking Y/N back onto the ground. "My plan was to let the covers take care of the ones who have already been indoctrinated into the system, such as Satsuki and her gang. As long as they remain alive, they could perpetuate the cycle even further" L/N explained, lifting Y/N off the ground and putting him on his feet in front of him. "Afterwards, I plan to kill Ragyo Kiryuin and put an end to this bullshit!" L/N yelled, stomp kicking Y/N across the platform. "Those who were weak enough to have the system ingrained into them will be purged, and those who were strong enough to rebel against the system will survive. Maybe that'll include you and that Matoi girl" L/N suggested. 

(Cut the music) L/N turned around. Y/N got up. "You're fighting against Ragyo?" Y/N asked. "Aye. You should try fighting for what you believe in sometime, son" L/N said. "Maybe I was wrong about you" Y/N said. "Am I finally getting through?" L/N asked. "We'll get rid of this oppressive system, and we'll stop children from being forced into becoming machines of war" L/N said, brushing the dirt off of Y/N's kamui. "Maybe I was wrong. You're not greedy, and you're not power hungry" Y/N said as he embraced his father. "But that still doesn't change that you want to kill my friends. Besides, you've left me a scar that will never heal" Y/N said, jumping over his dad's shoulder and throwing him across the platform.