Chapter 6: The Kendo Master

Satsuki P.O.V.

Ruling a bunch of subjects wasn't hard for someone as authoritative as Satsuki, but it was getting a bit out of control with Ryuko and Y/N running around causing chaos. She sat in her office, waiting for Inumuta to find information on the man with the mohawk that had infiltrated the school. In the room, Nonon was playing with her baton, while Gamagori was chewing her out for letting the intruder escape. "Alright, calm down Gamagori. If you care about it so much, why don't you catch him yourself?" Nonon chided. "LADY SATSUKI EXPECTS YOU TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM YOUR TASKS TO PERFECTION!" Gamagori reprimanded. "Don't presume to know what Lady Satsuki wants, I've known her for longer than any of you" Nonon retorted. Inumuta was typing away at his laptop in search of information, and Minuado was sitting down in a comfy chair, examining his katana case. Sanageyama was busy talking to a member of the art club, asking them to make a big banner to put on the gate to announce the showdown later that day. "You're having a showdown?" Nonon asked. "With who?" Sanageyama looked back with a smug look on his face. "Satsuki gave me permission to try my hand at fighting Ryuko Matoi" he informed them. "What?! She gave you permission before any of us?!" Nonon asked. "Yup, that's what I said" Sanageyama responded. "That'll be interesting to watch" Nonon commented. "You guys coming?" "I NEED TO SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT, SO YES" Gamagori responded. Without looking up, Inumuta said "I suppose I'll come and watch. It could yield some interesting battle data." Minuado said nothing, he just gave them a thumbs-up and went back to examining his sheath. "What about you, Satsuki?" Nonon asked. "I've got a helicopter taking me on an overnight trip to my estate" Satsuki responded. "I don't need to watch the fight, I already know how it will end."

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N and Ryuko saw the banner hanging on the gate. "Huh. I didn't know that the 3-stars would start challenging you this early" Y/N said. "Yeah, it's a little odd" Ryuko said. "I wonder if he'll be much more difficult to defeat than the 2-stars." Y/N shrugged. They walked into the arena, and Y/N sat down next to the 3 elite-4 members in the crowd. "Oh, hey cutie" Nonon said. "I'm surprised you're hiding here in the audience, and you're not out there helping your girlfriend win." "She doesn't need my help to beat Sanageyama" Y/N retorted. "And she's not my girlfriend." "That's quite arrogant of you to assume" Inumuta commented. "Maybe, but I've been training with her these past 2 weeks. I'm confident in her ability to win" Y/N declared. "How can you be so sure? You've never seen Sanageyama fight" Inumuta pointed out. "No, but I've seen Satsuki fight" Y/N shot back. "And if Sanageyama is weaker than her, than I can assume that Ryuko will pull through in the end" "We'll see" Inumuta said. Ryuko walked into the fighting arena. "Well, look who decided to show up" Sanageyama said. "I was called out by an elite 4 member, that's an invitation I can't refuse" Ryuko shot back. "Let's do this!" Sanageyam yelled, before his uniform suddenly began to change shape. "3 star Goku Uniform! Blade Regalia!" Sanageyama yelled out. Ryuko transformed, and began to swing at Sanageyama, but he dodged every strike. He started countering with his bamboo sword. "You'll have to be a little less predictable then that!" Sanageyama taunted. "Dammit. Let's go full speed on him Senketsu" Ryuko said. She started running around Senketsu in circles with such speed that it looked like she was in multiple places at once. Once again though, Sanageyama kept hitting her with his sword, no matter how fast she was moving. "Tengantsu!" Sanageyama yelled out, as a bunch of eyes started appeared on his uniform and began to move in multiple directions rapidly. "With these eyes, I can see any move you make, before you make it!" "What?!" Ryuko yelled. "That's absurd" Y/N said. "I'm afraid it isn't" Inumuta taunted. "Oh yeah? Want to provide some explination Mr. Age-of-Enlightenment?" Y/N shot back. "A human makes subtle movements before they initiate an action. Sanageyama is a master at reading these movements and predicting what a person will do, before they do it. It's called Tengantsu" Inumuta explained. "And his uniform only amplifies his ability." "MAYBE THAT'S WHY LADY SATSUKI SAID SHE DIDN'T NEED TO BE HERE" Gamagori concluded. "The battle isn't over yet guys" Y/N pointed out. "A lot can happen, the tide of the battle can still turn, and Ryuko has proven to be a master at turning the tide of battles thus far." Sanageyama pulled out a bunch of bamboo swords attached to his fingers, and began to spin them like Gatling Guns. "Men Dou Kote!" Sanageyama yelled. "Now I know all of your blocking moves!" He continuously hit Ryuko until she was lying on the floor, barely moving. "Is that it? What a disappointment" Sanageyama taunted. Ryuko began to stand up. Sanageyama got back into fighting position.