Chapter 22: The Long Night (Lemon)

So remember how I said this would be the last chapter? So that was a fucking lie

I definitely intended for this to be the last chapter, but between the events leading up to the lemon, the lemon itself, and the events after the lemon, I figured there was way too much to fit into one chapter (especially since this chapter turned out to be longer than the last lemon chapter). So yeah, the next chapter will be the finale (for real this time), and this one is the lemon chapter

As usual, it has sexual content, so viewer discretion is advised and all that jazz

Y/N woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling. He was lying on a bed that was more comfortable than any bed he'd ever slept on, in a sleeping outfit he'd never seen before.

'Zandatsu...' Y/N remembered, trying to fight back tears. 'He sacrificed himself. Now I have so many questions; and I guess I'll never get them answered...'

Y/N glanced to the side and noticed Ryuko sleeping next to him in her pajamas. Y/N reached down to check her pulse, but her eyes quickly shot open and grabbed his arm.

"Woah! It's me," Y/N reassured her. She blinked a bit, then sat up. She looked a bit excited.

"I thought you were dead," Ryuko explained. "Once I saw you go down..."

"Gonna take more than that to put me down," Y/N answered weakly. Ryuko smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Where are we anyway?" Ryuko asked. "How did we get here?"

"Your guess is as good as mine," Y/N replied. "So what happened up there? After I fell, I mean." Ryuko looked down.

"I ended her," Ryuko answered. "After I took her out, I started falling. Then Senketsu..." her voice started to break a bit.

"Come here," Y/N said, pulling her into a hug. "It's ok." Ryuko looked up at him, wiping away her tears.

"Did the same thing happen to your Kamui?" Ryuko asked. Y/N sat back, nodding.

"He sacrificed himself to keep me alive," Y/N explained. "I'm gonna miss him." Ryuko rested her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"Sorry," she said. Y/N nodded.

"I'm glad we won," Y/N admitted.

They sat there for a while, until they heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" Ryuko asked.

"It's me," Satsuki's voice came through the door. "Mind if I come in?"

"Sure," Ryuko responded. Satsuki came through the door with Mako in tow. They were both carrying plates.

"We brought breakfast!" Mako exclaimed. Y/N peered over.

"Croquettes?" Y/N asked. Mako nodded enthusiastically.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Ryuko said. Satsuki & Mako set the plates down on a table with four chairs, then sat down. Ryuko & Y/N got out of bed and sat down at the table.

"After all that fighting, I think celebrations are in order," Satsuki announced. She gestured towards Ryuko and Y/N. "You two defeated my mother, so it seems only natural that you'd have first pick."

"Actually, Ryuko defeated her," Y/N admitted. "I started falling before she was defeated."

"Yeah, but I lost my scissor blade," Ryuko pointed out. "I couldn't have killed her without your sword. Plus you did save my ass while getting taken out."