Chapter 5: 1/3 of Rufio

"Seriously guys?" Y/N yelled. "You must be the unoriginality club. The hostage thing has already been done!" Y/N and Ryuko were particularly annoyed because they had to save Mako from the Biology Club. The members of the club threw projectiles in jars at the pair, but they easily deflected them. Ryuko beat up the members, and Y/N turned his focus on the club captain. He swung his sword to sever the life fibers. "Seni Soshitsu!" Y/N yelled, as the Goku Uniform exploded off of the club captain, and Y/N absorbed the life fibers into his Kamui. Y/N gave Ryuko a high five, then they got Mako off of the table, and they walked into the hallway. Ryuko suddenly got tackled by a man with a red mohawk. "Ryuko look out! Rufio's come to get you!" Y/N yelled. "Ahh! This isn't funny!" Ryuko yelled back. "2 things you need to know, kid" the man said, facing Y/N. "One, I'm not Rufio, and 2-" "You're right, you're only 1/3 of Rufio" Y/N interrupted. The man grunted, and Ryuko got up and drew her scissor blade. The man wasted no time tackling Ryuko through a door and into the bathroom. Y/N ran in after them, but the man had anticipated him. He blindsided Y/N as Y/N ran around the corner, and pinned him down next to Ryuko. "Both of you, strip! Right now!" The man commanded. "What? No way, pervert!" Ryuko retorted. "I'm not a pervert" the man declared, "which brings me to the 2nd thing you need to know. There once was a person who thought that clothes and people weren't enemies" he continued. "She's dead now." "Get out here now!" a Brazilian voice yelled from outside of the bathroom. "Or what?" the man retorted. The only response he got was a sudden flash of red, accompanied by a slicing sound. The wall then crumbled, revealing Minuado holding his sword, still in its sheath.

 The wall then crumbled, revealing Minuado holding his sword, still in its sheath

The entire party was confused. If he hadn't drawn his sword, how did he cut through the wall? "We're very strict about the rules here at Honnoji Academy, and you're trespassing, my friend" Minuado said. "Ah, Minuado. The cool Brazilian Wind" the mohawk man said, unimpressed. "How is it a legendary fighter like you found himself serving as a mere lackey to Satsuki Kiryuin?" The man with the mohawk pulled his gun up to shoot Minuado, but faster than the eye could see, Minuado knocked it out of his hand with his sheathed sword. "Tch, I'll be back for you 2" the man said, quickly pressing a button and activating a smoke grenade. Minuado's visor popped onto his face. "I'm afraid you won't be able to hide from me inside of the smoke" Minuado informed the man. He swung his sword and hit the man in the leg, causing him to yell out in pain. He quickly used his grappling hook to get out of the school. Nonon Jakuzure walked out of the band room. "Seems my co-elite 4 members aren't the only ones who mess up and let people get away" she mocked. Minuado yawned. "He'll be back tomorrow, I can deal with him then" Minuado resolved. He turned to Y/N and Ryuko. "You 2'd best get to class" he told them. "Also, don't worry too much about the mohawk man. We'll be here waiting for him." Y/N and Ryuko went about their business for the rest of the school day.

The 2 went to their training spot after school. "We need to be prepared for that Rufio-looking guy" Y/N decided. "We'll have to train really hard today." Ryuko agreed. They trained for 4 hours that day, then they went home. The next day, the pair confronted the man, but they were woefully unprepared for their battle. Tsumugu shot darts at them that inhibited their ability to use their Kamui. "What the hell?!" Ryuko said, upon her inability to activate Senketsu. "These darts drain power from Goku uniforms and Kamui" the man explained. Y/N tried to deflect the darts, though it was hard to swing his sword fast enough without his Kamui. Minuado walked into the hallway where they were fighting. "There you are" he said with bloodlust in his voice. Just when he thought he'd get his battle, the gardening, rakugo, and hyakunin-isshu clubs attacked the 3 who were fighting. Minuado just stared at the battle with disappointment. "<sigh> I'll take care of this" he said, quickly jumping in and dispatching the 3 clubs. While he was busy, the man kicked Y/N into the bathroom through the hole in the wall that Minuado made the other day. "Y/N!" Ryuko yelled, giving the man a chance to stun her and kick her into the bathroom as well. Senketsu felt a need to protect Ryuko. "Ryuko, I'll give you an opening" he said. "What?" Ryuko asked confused. Senketsu jumped off of her and at the man. "Run!" Senketsu yelled. The man quickly shot Senketsu with darts, but Ryuko grabbed Senketsu back before the man could grab him. "Clothing is our enemy, girl" the man declared. "Just look at that, he tried to escape when he knew you couldn't protect him anymore." Y/N struggled to stand up. "You're wrong" Y/N declared. "Senketsu told her that he was going to make a distraction for her to escape from you. You're the only enemy here!" Mako suddenly appeared in the bathroom. "Yeah! Senketsu is Ryuko's friend and she talks to him and it's kind of weird, but they need each other!" Mako said. The man backed off. "Very well, maybe your bond with your Kamui isn't as dangerous as I thought." Just as they thought everything was coming to a close, Minuado finished with the clubs outside the bathroom. "Ah, I'd like to say that I had fun in that battle, but it was comparable to snapping a toothpick" Minuado declared. "It was far to easy to enjoy." He walked toward the group in the bathroom, when Nonon walked into the hallway. "Satsuki needs you for something, Minuado" she said. Minuado's sighed a huge sigh of disappointment. "It seems that every time I get a chance to have a little fun, there's always something to get in my way" he said, walking toward Satsuki's office. "Anyways..." Nonon said, turning her attention to the group in the bathroom. "I'll be taking that Kamui. You're coming with me too" she said, gesturing to the man. "I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you" the man said, activating a smoke bomb. He ran over to the 2 hunched over against the wall, to find out that they had passed out from exhaustion.

The 2 woke up on Mr. Mikisugi's couch, the mohawk guy was nowhere in sight. After they got their bearings, they decided to go home, but they had some investigating to do in regards to the mohawk man. Ryuko asked Mataro to do some snooping, and he found some results. He found a picture of the mohawk man sitting in a bar with Mr. Mikisugi, so they went to confront him about it. "What's the deal with you and Mr. Mohawk? How do you 2 know each other?" Ryuko interrogated. "His name is Tsumugu Kinagase" Mr. Mikisugi confessed. "We're part of an organization called Nudist Beach!" He said, his clothes sliding off his body. Ryuko grabbed Y/N's arm and led him to the door. "Come on, Y/N. I knew we'd never get a straight answer out of him" Ryuko said with disgust. "But, that's really what we're called" Aikuro told them as they exited the house.

A/N: So, that's chapter 5. Again, I'm sorry if I didn't have Y/N do enough in this chapter, I just never liked this episode as much as I like the other ones. I did try to differentiate it with some Minuado shenanigans, so I hope you liked that. Anywas, yeah. This was a short chapter, but I actually really like the next chapter, so I'll try to make that one really good. Leave your thoughts in the comments section down below. Thanks for reading.