Chapter 7: Rule one of fight club...

Y/N P.O.V.

Ryuko, Y/N, and Mako's family were digging into their croquettes. "Thanks for the croquettes ma'am" Ryuko said to Mrs. Mankanshoku. "I drew a bath for you, so have at it" Mrs. Mankanshoku said. Barazō and Mataro perked up at the sound of this. Y/N was still eating his croquettes, slowly and politely. Ryuko stood up and went to the bathroom. Mataro, Barazō, and Guts were following behind her, but Y/N noticed this. He quickly unsheathed his sword, then threw it right in front of the 3 peeping toms, embedding it in the wall, and stopping them in their tracks. "Nice try guys, but you'll have to have a little more tact than that" Y/N said, and went back to eating. After Ryuko took her bath, the family went to sleep. Ryuko giggled. "What?" Senketsu asked. "I was just thinking about how fun dinner with everyone was" Ryuko responded. "How so?" Y/N asked. "Well, my mom died when I was little, and my dad sent me to  live at a boarding school, so I never knew what it was like to have a family dinner. I guess I never really cared either" Ryuko responded. "But now, when we all eat dinner together, the food tastes even better." "Yeah, I guess you're right" Y/N said with a weak smile that quickly turned into a depressed frown. "Oh, sorry. I forgot" Ryuko said. "It's fine, I understand what you mean" Y/N said. Y/N knew what it was like to have a family, but those weren't fond memories. He never had a family dinner, just military rations in his downtime. He brought his smile back up, not wanting to make Ryuko feel bad. "It's ok though, it's in the past" Y/N reassured her. "I enjoy having dinner with you guys, it more than makes up for what happened." Ryuko smiled again. "Good night Y/N, Senketsu, Zandatsu" she said. "Good night everyone" they all replied. 

The next day, Y/N Mako and Ryuko were getting ready to eat lunch. They opened their lunch boxes. "This looks delicious" Ryuko exclaimed, before a knife suddenly hit her lunch. She looked extremely pissed off. 'Whoever threw that isn't going to have a very good day' Y/N thought as he turned towards the direction from which the knife came. "Ryuko Matoi! I'm president of the knife throwing club, Jack Naito!" A scrawny looking boy said. "You ass! You ruined my lunch with that dirty knife!" Ryuko yelled in anger. She grabbed her seki tekko, and transformed. "Life Fiber synchronize! Kamui Senketsu!" Ryuko yelled. Y/N transformed as well. "Life Fiber synchronize! Kamui Zandatsu!" Y/N yelled. Ryuko charged Jack, who threw more knives at Ryuko. Y/N ran in between them, slicing up the knives in the air, then he stepped to the side and Ryuko did her finishing move on Jack. "Seni Soshitsu!" She yelled. She absorbed the life fiber from his Goku Uniform. Suddenly, she found herself under attack by the president of the, *ahem* Nanjing Lily club (yes, your eyes are working just fine). "I'm Kagesaburo Kagero!" He proclaimed. Ryuko just slashed his Kamui, then said "Seni Soshitsu" with a bored look on her face. Another one showed up, this one on a tight rope. "I'm president of the tight rope walking club-" she didn't have time to finish before Y/N cut her Kamui up. "Seni Soshitsu" he said, and he absorbed the life fiber. Ryuko and Y/N sat down again. "Geez, where are these super specific clubs coming from?" Ryuko asked. "Those guys all used to be the acrobatics club. They all split up because of you though" Mako explained. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "If they beat one of you, they get promoted to 3-star, but they have to be 2 stars first. And to become a 2 star, you have to be the president of a club, so they split up and made new clubs" Mako explained. "After all, more stars means a better life." "Geez, that system's messed up" Y/N said. "Wait, it's perfect" Ryuko exclaimed. "I have an idea."

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS, MATOI?" Gamagori asked. "I'm starting up a fight club" Ryuko responded. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS" Gamagori shot back. "You bet your ass I am. You guys are forcing people to start their own lame clubs to challenge me, so I'm starting my own" Ryuko explained. "THERE'S NO WAY A FIGHT LIKE THAT WILL GET APPROVED" Gamagori told her, but his bravado was cut short by a spotlight. "I approve this fight club of yours!" Satsuki said. "Oh boy, here we go again with her on her pedestal" Ryuko said annoyed. "With all these speeches and all this yelling, she's gonna lose her voice by the time she's 30" Y/N commented. "I see you've decided to take part in my system, Matoi" Satsuki declared. "More like take apart your system and bring it down on you" Ryuko shot back. Satsuki smirked. "We'll see. Just try not to let it all go to your head" Satsuki said, walking off. "LET'S GET YOUR PAPERWORK SORTED OUT" Gamagori said, with a sudden change of heart. "Wow, you switched gears fast" Ryuko pointed out. "AS PRESIDENT, YOU WILL SUBMIT AN ACTIVITY REPORT EVERY FRIDAY. EVERY MONTH, YOU WILL SUBMIT AN EXPENSE REPORT, AS WELL AS A REQUEST FOR THE NEXT MONTH'S BUDGET. YOU ALSO HAVE TO FILE A CLUBROOM REQUEST FORM, A CLUB MEMBER ORGANIZATION CHART AND A LIST OF FAMILY. AND YOU MUST ATTEND CLUB PRESIDENT COUNCIL MEETINGS EVERY FRIDAY. NO TARDIES." Gamagori instructed. Ryuko shook at the realization of all this work. "Actually, my buddy Mako Mankanshoku is gonna be club president" Ryuko said. Y/N choked a laugh, while Mako screamed in shock. "What?!"