Chapter 13: Private Military Company

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N woke up in a far worse position than last time. He was hanging by his wrists in a cage, his feet a few inches off the ground. At least he wasn't alone this time. "Satsuki?" Y/N asked. Satsuki barely moved. "You're awake" Satsuki said without enthusiasm. Y/N couldn't blame her for feeling defeated though, especially after what had happened before. "Where the hell are we?" Y/N asked, averting his eyes away from Satsuki's naked body. He noticed that he was still wearing the same pair of boxers from earlier. "We're in Honnoji Academy" Satsuki responded. "It's been about 5 days since the festival." 'Huh, no wonder my wrists hurt so much' Y/N thought to himself. "Sorry that whole thing didn't pan out the way you wanted it to" Y/N said, in an effort to console her. Satsuki said nothing. The room was suddenly illuminated, as Ragyo entered. "Ah, you're finally awake!" Ragyo exclaimed. "Bite me, your hair looks stupid" Y/N said. "Oh, come now, you're starting to sound like Ryuko Matoi" Ragyo said, walking into the cage. 'Ryuko' Y/N remembered. 'I hope she's doing alright after that debacle with her heart, and the revelation that Ragyo is her mom' Y/N worried. "How is Ryuko?" Y/N asked. "I don't know where she is" Ragyo admitted. 'Whew, that's good' Y/N thought, relieved. "What's your game here, gonna torture us?" Y/N asked. "Why would I need to do that? I already know far more than you do" Ragyo said. Y/N felt the rage twisting inside him, but he had no way to remedy it while he was restrained. "What's your game then, bitch?" Y/N asked spitefully. Ragyo walked over to him. "Your merge was a complete success" Ragyo said, pulling his heart out. He looked down and saw an identical heart to the one that Ryuko had. She put it back in, then turned his attention to his arm. "Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stitch your mind" Ragyo admitted. "Too much of that part of your memory is damaged from your brother's sword." Y/N laughed. "So you gave me back my arm for nothing?" Y/N said, smirking. "Oh, hardly" Ragyo said. "See, with both of my daughters rebelling against me, I have no heir to assist me in my conquest. However, if neither my daughters, nor you are willing to assist me, I'll make an heir who will." Satsuki shot a worried look at Y/N. "Life fiber merging is hereditary" Ragyo reminded. "I wonder what the result is when both parents have merged with life fibers." Y/N suddenly knew what she meant. As Ragyo ran her hands down Y/N's chest, down to his midsection, Y/N tried shrimping away. "Oh, come now, that's not going to work" Ragyo told Y/N. "The more you struggle the longer this is going to last." Y/N knew she was right, but he kept struggling anyway. "Relax, I don't plan on getting pregnant until I know that Ryuko is a lost cause" Ragyo reassured him. "I'll wait until she's either in our possession, or dead." Y/N let out a sigh of relief, but he immediately regretted it when Ragyo began to slide off his only remaining article of clothing. "I thought you said you'd wait!" Y/N yelled. "I said I didn't plan on getting pregnant" Ragyo reminded him. "I still plan to feel you out though." Satsuki looked away, as Y/N continued to struggle. 'Satsuki seemed to know. Has Ragyo been doing this to her too?' Y/N wondered.

30 days had passed since the festival, and life hadn't gotten any easier. Apparently Ragyo had decided that sexual abuse wasn't enough for Y/N, so she got some of her engineers to start torturing him daily. He generally got pieces of his body tortured, drilled into, then cut off; and he would always regenerate, so they could torture him endlessly. Y/N hadn't let himself be broken though, as he still needed to stay strong. He held onto the possibility that he might get out of here, and he might see Ryuko again. Ragyo was lecturing Satsuki about how she was nearing victory, while touching Satsuki all over the whole time. "Before long, even your little sister will be mine" Ragyo said. "My sister... Ryuko Matoi..." Satsuki muttered. "Yes" Ragyo said. "And to think she was the baby I thought had died all those years ago." Satsuki muttered something else, but Y/N couldn't hear her. "You didn't know any of that, did you?" Ragyo mocked. "No, yet you believed your father and you began plotting your rebellion; your, 'noble cause.' It's so noble it brings tears to my eyes." "As if a woman with life fibers for tear glands could cry" Satsuki shot back. Y/N heard a slapping noise, not daring to look at what was happening. "Regardless, I am still your mother" Ragyo reminded her. "My kindness shouldn't be taken for granted." "Tch, kindness?!" Y/N exclaimed. He knew he shouldn't speak, but he was too angry. "Yes, kindness. You should consider yourself lucky that you're mine. Not many boys your age get to be with a woman as beautiful as me" Ragyo said. "If it weren't for you, I'd likely be with someone even more  beautiful than you" Y/N said. "And definitely not as old and decrepit as you." "Oh really, who?" Ragyo asked. "Ryuko Matoi" Y/N said with a smirk. "Your attempts to pique my rage will not make me angry, they will only bring you more torture later" Ragyo warned him. "Regardless, how would you describe my keeping you alive?" Ragyo asked, turning her attention back to Satsuki. "I'd like to say I did it out of maternal kindness." "No, you're keeping me alive because I'm more useful to you alive than dead."