Chapter 11: A Grim Reminder

Ryuko P.O.V.

Ryuko dreamed that Senketsu was getting cut up, yelling out for her. "Senketsu!" She yelled, waking up. "You keep waking up in my house half-naked. You considering becoming a naked nudist?" Mikisugi asked. Ryuko jumped to her feet with her scissor blade. "How did I get here?" Ryuko asked. "Y/N brought you here, searching for answers on how to get Senketsu back. Ryuko looked around, and she didn't find Y/N. "Where's Y/N?" Ryuko asked. "He's out intercepting a train that Satsuki's on, trying to get your Kamui back" Mikisugi answered. Ryuko was taken aback. "What train? Where?" Ryuko asked. "It's a few miles south of here" Mikisugi responded. "Y/N only left about 15 minutes ago. If you leave now, you might be able to catch up with him" Mikisugi said. Ryuko put on a tracksuit, then left and got on a motorcycle. 'Damn, I thought Y/N was supposed to be the strategic one; why would he rush into a battle with Satsuki alone?' Ryuko asked. 'Hopefully I'm not too late.' Ryuko worried, zooming by on her motorcycle.

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N landed on top of the train, and began running towards Satsuki and Minuado. "Do you have Senketsu?" Y/N asked. "No, he's currently being sewn to Goku Uniforms in Iori's lab" Satsuki responded. "Satsuki, we fought as allies to stop Ryuko and Nui from destroying Honnoji Academy. Please, when we get back to the school, can you give Senketsu back?" Y/N asked. "Just because we worked together once doesn't make us allies" Satsuki said. "Being a strategist, I'm sure you see why I won't hand over a weapon to my enemy." Y/N drew his sword. "I had been hoping to do this the easy way, but if you want me to beat you into giving Senketsu back, I'm up for it" Y/N taunted. He quickly examined his surroundings. He was on a low platform on the train, with Satsuki standing tall in front of a tall piece of cargo, and Minuado sitting on a box. Minuado yawned, not caring about what was going on. Satsuki chuckled. "You seem quite confident in your abilities, Y/N L/N. Too bad I won't be around to see them" Satsuki said, looking up at a REVOCS helicopter that had just flown overhead. 'Dammit' Y/N thought, charging at Satsuki. Y/N ran at her, ready to swing, but suddenly Minuado sprung up from his relaxation and slashed at Y/N. It was quicker than anything Y/N had ever seen. He barely had enough time to backflip away as Minuado slashed at him. "Mind if I cut in?" Minuado asked. Satsuki jumped up to her chopper. 'Damn, she's getting away' Y/N thought. "Out of my way!" Y/N yelled at Minuado, only to be stopped halfway by another slash. "Minuado! Permission is granted to do with him as you see fit" Satsuki declared as her chopper flew away. 

Minuado got into a fighting position, as did Y/N. "Show me a good time, boy" Minuado taunted. Y/N rushed him, throwing a few slashes at him, but to little avail. Minuado was quick, and managed to parry all of Y/N's strikes. 'Damn, he's good. I'll have to try something else' Y/N thought. He started slashing, but then he dropped his sword and grabbed it with his high heel and swung it from a different angle. Nevertheless, Minuado still parried it. He hadn't moved from his original spot yet. He quickly put his sword in motion, swinging at Y/N. Y/N was able to parry his strikes, but he was knocked back a little for each swing that made contact. Their blades locked for a couple of seconds. Y/N was struggling to hold him back, struggling to win, and he could tell Minuado was just having the time of his life. Minuado pulled back and swung upwards at Y/N, knocking Y/N toward the ceiling. Y/N stuck his sword into the ceiling, then jumped back down to the train, only he was on a higher and smaller platform now (just imagine the top of an actual train). Minuado jumped up towards him swung at Y/N, knocking him back again. Y/N almost lost his balance. He could feel the train moving under him, as well as the fear of falling off the train. Minuado kept swinging at him, but Y/N was throwing his own counter strikes. Minuado swung at Y/N from the left, but Y/N parried it and swung up at Minuado. Minuado sidestepped his strike and hit Y/N in the face with the handle of his sword. Y/N and Minuado swung at each other from multiple angles, their blades connecting each time, until Minuado kicked Y/N in the side and almost knocked him off the train. Y/N got his balance back and went back to slashing at Minuado. Their blades kept connecting, and each person kept getting knocked closer to the edges of the train. Something was distracting Y/N though. Minuado's fighting style seemed very familiar. Their blades locked again. "Hmm, you're not half bad" Minuado said. "Still, you'd think a Kamui wearer like you would be able to beat someone who isn't wearing a Goku Uniform" Minuado taunted. "Still, you're denying your weapon its purpose. It yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies, but you hold it back" Minuado declared. "No, I've learned to show mercy to my opponents. My sword is merely a tool to assist me in winning" Y/N declared. (Ok, cut the music for this part). Minuado grinned, kicking Y/N in the chest and sending him stumbling back a few feet. He then sheathed his sword. 'What the hell? He's leaving himself wide open' Y/N thought. He prepared a strong strike to finish off Minuado, but something was wrong. Something felt familiar about all this, and it gave Y/N a bad feeling. Y/N ran towards Minuado, about to strike a finishing blow, but something happened. One second it looked like Minuado had his sword sheathed, and the next second he had it full swung out of his sheathe. It all happened so fast. All Y/N noticed was the sudden appearance of his katana in his right hand, the sound of a katana slicing through the air and through flesh, and a burning sensation in his left arm. Well, at least in the stump of it.