Day Of The Moon I

I haven't seen anyone in three months. The Doctor had had a plan, to see where all the Silence had gone to, trouble is no one but me can remember their encounters with them. And no one knows that I remember the encounters. So, we all had tally marks covering our arms and legs and face. Even though I didn't need it, I still did it to not blow my cover.

I had made my way to Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, and New Mexico. Now I was in California, running from Canton and his men. I make it to the very public, very open Hollywood Red-carpet when I let them surround me, "Missy. It's been a long run." Canton pauses, "Sorry about your friends, I know that must've been hard for you."

I shrug, "I have lost them all before, probably will again." I think about Rose and John, I wonder how they are?

"I highly doubt it." He raised his gun, "Any last words?"

I smirk, "Go screw yourself, and the American way."

I hear people shriek as Canton shot me, and I fall to the ground.

***

When Canton gives the all clear I slip out of the body bag easily, "Third times the charm."

Rory gives me a strange look as the Doctor gives his a look over, "You've done this two other times?"

I shrug, "We all have hobbies."

"Are you okay?" The Doctor is now looking over Amy.

"Finally." Is all she gasps out.

"These things could really do with air holes." Rory complains.

"Normally people don't need them. Besides, I've been in worse." This gets me more strange looks.

Amy looked to Canton, "Isn't it going to look odd that you're staying in here with us?"

"Odd, but not alarming." Canton shrugs, "They know there's no way out of this place."

"Exactly. Whatever they might think we're doing in here, they know we're not going anywhere." The Doctor slumps to his right, and leans against the Tardis. He snaps his fingers to open the door. "Shall we?"

"What about Doctor Song? She dove off a rooftop." Cantons voice was teeming with concern.

"Don't worry. She does that. Amy, Rory, open all the doors to the swimming pool." They run off and The Doctor and I steer the Tardis to where she is and when she fell.

River dives through the Tardis' open door, where it is parked on the side of the skyscraper. There is a big Splosh!

"So, we know they're everywhere. Not just a landing party, an occupying force, and they have been here a very, very long time. But nobody knows that, because no one can remember them." I can, Should I tell him? 

"So what are they up to?" So many things Canton.

"No idea. But the good news is, we've got a secret weapon." The Doctor pulls a final lever and the Tardis is on the move.

"Apollo 11 is a large weapon, Doctor. I don't think we could shove it in the Tardis." I glance at him.

He waves me off, "No, no. It's not Apollo 11. That would be silly. It's Neil Armstrong's foot."

Of course, that wasn't silly at all.

***

"Ow!" Canton complained after the Doctor injected his hand with something.

The Doctor laughed then walked over to Rory, "So, three months. What have we found out?"

"Well, they are everywhere. Every state in America. Ahh." Rory's turn.