Let's Kill Hitler III

The elite of Berlin are wining and dining in style as a string quartet plays. Their pleasure is interrupted by a hail of bullets. Our bad! God, the insanity from River is rubbing off on me. 

"Ladies and gentleman, I don't have a thing to wear. Take off your clothes." Lia blushed and looked away as everyone fearfully shuffled out of their clothing.

I walked around the room and pulled a jacket off the chair, along with a hat, a nice skirt and boots. No Jodhpurs. 

Everyone then ran out in horror when I heard the arrival of a 4th motorbike. Death bot and the Ponds I presume. 

"Now, look at that. Now that's fun from every angle."

Amy enters, "Now dear, I told you not to follow me."

"I mean, if you can't listen, what makes you think your parents can?" We had a quick laugh together then I threw a dish at the Amy.

She didn't even flinch when it hit her. Death Bot.

 "I might take the age down a little, just gradually, to freak people out."

"You killed the Doctor."

"Oh yes, I know, dear. I hope you're not going to keep on about it." She was too busy checking herself out to notice my little test, "Oh, regeneration. It's a whole new coloring to work with."

River is trying on a Luftwaffe uniform now.

"You killed the Doctor on the orders of the movement known as the Silence and Academy of the Question. You accept and know this to be true?"

"Quite honestly, I don't really remember. It was all a bit of jumble." 

I grimaced, "Sorry, but, it's better that way." 

Death Bot Amy opens its mouth and a bright beam hits River's head. "Oi! Leave her be!" The Death Bot then traps me too.

"You are the Master, responsible for enslaving the Earth, on multiple accounts, and-"

"You got the wrong Master! I'm not from this timeline."

Death Bot correct itself, "You are Iris Grey, responsible for training Melody Pond to kill the Doctor under the orders of the movement known as the Silence." It then trapped Lia, "You are Ophelia Wildes, Under the order of Iris Grey you helped raise Melody Pond-"

"There is nothing Illegal about raising a child!" I protest to save Lia. It'll be my fault if she gets hurt.

"There is when that child kills the Doctor when you idly stand by."

"Sorry, did you say she killed the Doctor?" The Doctor is leaning against the Tardis, wearing evening clothes, a top hat, and carrying a cane, "The Doctor? Doctor who?"

"You're dying and you stopped to change?" Don't sound so judgmental.

"Oh, you should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you."

"Rule four hundred and eight." I interjected, we had come up with those rules together when we were younger.

The Doctor nodded, "Amelia Pond, judgment death machine. Why am I not surprised? Sonic cane."

"Are you serious?"

"Never knowingly. Never knowingly be serious."

"Rule twenty seven," I glanced at River, "you should write these down."

"Oh, it's a robot. With four hundred and twenty three life signs inside. A robot worked by tiny people. Guessing the Justice Department seeing Lia over there, but I love it. But how do you all get in there, though. Bigger on the inside?" He looked back at the cane again, "No, basic miniaturization sustained by a Compression field. Ooo. Watch what you eat, it'll get you every time."