Curse of The Black Spot III

*Iris's POV*

I woke up to a blinding light coming from the other room. I quickly ran to it as the Siren was distracted by another patient needing her help. The light was the Doctor, Amy, and the Captain. While I was gone, the Doctor and Amy made a suicide pact with a pirate? No matter which world you are from, the Doctor is always doing stupid stuff.

I walked over and slapped his cheek quite harshly, "Wake up, Doctor Dumb-ass!"

His eyes opened and his mouth gaped, "OW!"

"Sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep, but Really? You think the thing is a killer so you form a suicide pact with your new pirate friend?" I scolded him.

"We had no choice." I gave him a glare that told him to elaborate, "She took Rory. Amy would've killed me herself if we didn't find a way to get here."

Speaking of a certain redhead, she had just woken up, "Where are we?"

I took a breath, about to explain but the Doctor beat me to it, "We haven't moved. We're in exactly the same place as before."

"We're on a ghost ship." Captain pointed out incorrectly.

"No, a spaceship. Gosh, humans." I poke Captains forehead, "Always have to make up stories if you don't know the truth."

"How can two ships be in the same place?" I had to give that question to Amy. She was only human afterall, this wasn't something she knew growing up.

"Not the same." The Doctor took over this explanation, "Two planes, two worlds, two cars parked in the same space. There are lots of different universes nested inside each other. Now and again they collide, and you can step from one to the other."

Don't listen to him Amy, he didn't explain it right.

"Okay, I think I understand." Or don't listen to me, that works too.

"It's not like that at all. But if that helps then I suppose it helps."

She looked at me, confused as to how I would know. "Thanks." Had I not told her I was a Time Lord too?

"All the reflections have suddenly become gateways." The Doctor throws a piece of metal at the window. It goes through and lands on the deck.

"Ever look in a mirror and think you're seeing a whole other world? Well, this time it's not an illusion." For some reason, a memory of his tenth face pops up, when he had thrown the girl from the family of Blood in the mirror. My alter-ego would've been proud of his cruelness.

Beep, beep. Beep, beep.

"The signal." The thing that I chose to follow, the whole reason we are here.

"Yes." I left them to wonder as I went to the siren.

She hissed when she discovered me out of bed, "Relax. It's almost all better, see?" I rose my hand and she calmed down, "Now, did you set off the signal?"

When she tilted her head, I realized that she didn't, "Your really just some program? Some Alien nurse. Gosh, that signal must've been going on forever."

The beeping continues and the Siren leaves. I follow after her to see she is with Rory now. She continues her wordless song to anesthetize him.

The Siren goes to Toby. Avery steps out, gun ready. I jump in front of the siren, "Leave her alone you ass wad, she's saving your sons life!"

"Avery, no!" The Doctor shouted the same time I had called Avery an Ass wad.

Avery shoots lousily, and the Siren turns red. She advances on Avery, then the Doctor sneezes. The Siren heads for him instead, her hands ablaze.