Sweetheart II

Doctor's POV

"The House? What's the House?" As much as I didn't want them to take Iris away, I had no choice as she was obviously drowning.

"House is all around you, my sweets. You are standing on him." 'Uncle' was jumping up and down, Like a child in a puddle, but not, "This is the House. This world. Would you like to meet him?"

"Meet him?" I point at Rory to shut him up.

"I'd love to."

"This way. Come, please. Come." As they started walking away, Amy caught my attention.

"What's wrong with Iris? With this planet? What were those voices?"

"Time Lords. It's not just the Corsair. Somewhere close by there are lots and lots of Time Lords. And it's drowning Iris, like when we were with the Weeping Angels. If she stays here too long, God knows what would happen."

*Iris' POV*

Nephew had just thrown us in a cage, Tardis was overwhelmed and I was too.

"I'm, I'm." She was frustrated for forgetting the word, "Big word, sad word. Why is that word so sad? No. Will be sad. Will be sad."

"Tardis," I sighed, "The only thing different about you now, is that you are breathing. The reason that is sad is because of the companion of those breathing things is now a risk. Dying."

"You know me?" Her eyes wide, happy to see I recognized her.

I smile, "I would know you any where."

*Doctor's POV*

Uncle ushered us threw the hut, "Come. Come, come. You can see the House and he can look at you, and he-"

The Doctor looks down the grating on the floor. "I see. This asteroid is sentient."

"We walk on his back, breathe his air, eat his food." Auntie explained. Amy added on, "Smell its armpits."

"And do my will." Their voices were deeper now, well not their voices, "You are most welcome, travelers."

"Doctor, that voice." Amy was startled, "That's the asteroid talking?"

"Yes." Now Shut up Amy, this won't be fun at all, "So you're like a sea urchin. Hard outer surface, that's the planet we're walking on. Big, squashy, oogly thing inside, that's you."

"That is correct, Time Lord."

"Ah. So you've met Time Lords before?" That didn't sound good.

"Many travelers have come through the rift, like Auntie and Uncle and Nephew. I repair them when they break." Neither did that.

"So there are Time Lords here, then?" Other than Iris and Myself.

"Not any more," Something fishy is going on here, "but there have been many Tardises on my back in days gone by."

"Well, there won't be any more after us. Last Time Lords. Last Tardis." I added on the last two bits so that it wouldn't seem threatening.

"A pity. Your people were so kind." Why doesn't this sound reassuring, "Be here in safety, Doctor. Rest, feed, if you will."

Auntie, Uncle, and Nephew had all gained control again.

"We're not actually going to stay here, are we?" Hope not Rory, Let's find Iris and go.

"Well, it seems like a friendly planet. Literally." I turn to Auntie and Uncle, "Mind if we poke around a bit?"

"You can look all you want. Go. Look." Then whispers something to Amy. I don't like them that close to my family.