Gone I

*Doctor's POV*

As I ran through out the corridor, I began to worry. Why was I seeing more than one time stream?

I have one, which I clearly remember happening, and another which I also clearly remember happening. The only difference between the two is Iris. She must end up travelling into my past at some point, but, why?

Does that mean that our time together was coming to an end? Would she be moving on?

And I can tell it isn't this Iris, not yet anyway. The Iris in my new memories, she looks more tired, older when she sees me. She looks sad. What happened to make Iris look sad? What happened to make her smile so rare? And she knows better than to mess with the timeline, so why is she doing it anyway?

So many questions, so little answers.

I decided to go to the library to study, figure out why this would happen.

When I get to the library, Iris is already there, "Hello, Doctor. What brings you here?"

"Research, want to look up a nice place to take the Ponds." That was a clever lie, I already knew where I wanted to take them... Once they woke up that is.

"You're a very bad liar."

No I'm not, "What do you mean?"

She giggles, "Whenever you are lying, you can't look that person in the face. And, if you can, you jump around and explain something else."

"Okay," She had me there, "What are you doing down here?"

"Reading."

"What are you reading?" I tried to look at the title, but he hand moved to cover it.

She smirked, "A book."

"How insightful." She started to giggle again, good. So, not yet. Not now.

"I found the manual, for the Tardis. I'm reading through it."

She laughed at my facial expression, "How!? I threw it in a super nova!"

"The Tardis didn't like that, she brought it back." She sighed, "I'll leave you to be mysterious now, when you want to tell me what is going on, I'll be in my room." and she left.

I went over to Time Lord history section, well... I saw history. It also has prophecies so, I guess it also shares future input.

I went through the prophecies and heard a bottle screaming at me. I walk over and poke my finger in it...

Young Master stares into the Untempered Schism, and in a way, it looked back at him. I knew this story. Not what happened next.

The Schism absorbed the image, and flashed a reflection. This time, another young master was looking into it, this time though, he didn't run away due to insanity. I watched as this Young Master ran to the council, got on his knees and screamed, "This world will burn! This world will be lost, we must run, we must leave."

The councilman began to whisper until the President rose, "There has been no such prophecy, you Lie!" He barked.

"You must believe me, Please!" The president nearly shrugged him off.

"Be back in four hours, we will deal with this false prophet."

The Young Master sulked away.

I stayed with the President, Iris had already told me of what happened on her end. "Sir, why are you doing this? The child was correct, we have many prophecies pointing to the war leading to the end."

"We cannot have panic among the ranks." The President sat down, "We will give him the punishment we would any false prophet-"

"But, Sir-"

"Would you wish to join him!?" At this, the woman coward. It was my mother.. I could tell her no matter the universe.

"At sunset, we will begin the whippings."

The scene changed again, to this worlds President, "There will come a day, a day in which there are two of him."

The other woman from the counsel flinched, "When this day comes, we cannot let them be reunited for too long."

"I know-"

"For if they bond again then-"

"I said I know!" The President is always grumpy, it's how you can tell its him.

Then the story ran off, nothing left.

I went over to another prophecy, the one of two. I never understood what it meant.

.erom on era ew dna tsol si elttab eht hcihw ni yad eht si ,thgil fo eno ssenkrad fo eno ,owt era ereht hcihw ni yad ehT

I never understood it, but the prophets where always crazy and paranoid. Plus, The Tardis had warned me of it at some point.

Its backwards.

The day in which there are two, one of darkness and one of light, is the day in which the battle is lost and we are no more.

I ran to get Iris, to warn her of the Time Lords that are no doubt tracking her down. 

When I got to her room I threw the door open and saw that she was gone...