A Good Man Goes To War I

The Doctor, Rory and I all decided to divide and conquer. Rory went to River Song and the Cybermen. The Doctor went to ask for his favors to be returned, and I went to see an old friend.

When I arrived in the asteroid field, I could practically feel her near. Madam Kovarian.

I hate her. She may not know yet, but she'll wish she never had. She hurt my friends, my family.

I wont let her get away with it.

Not again.

I went back in time and went deep cover as a soldier. I even made a friend from the Gamma Forest. She was sweet and had only good intentions.

I stood tall like a good little army brat at my post, outside Amy's door. I had informed the Doctor where to go and he was going to be here soon.

I knew there plan, I knew what was to happen.

And I knew I couldn't stop it.

That's the bad thing about my gift, the Drums. They sometimes give me warnings of what is to come, but I cannot act on it if the event is so important.

And what happened to Melody Pond is the most important.

I stood outside the door with one other guard when Lorna approached. We gave each other the nod and I let her in.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be here. I'm meant to be at the thing." Is all I heard before I shut the door all the way.

I turned to the other guard, "You go to the meeting. I am sure I can handle a woman that just went into labor."

He smirked at me, "Just make sure she doesn't go mama bear on ya."

As he walkes away I felt rage. How could he be part of this? Taking a child from her mother? It disgusts me.

I walk into Amys room as Lorna walks out, "Get out!"

I tut at her, "Is that really how you want to greet an old friend?"

She turns to me and smiles, "That means-"

She turned back to the window, "At least he'll be here soon."

I walk over to the window too and listen to the big speech.

"I can show you the truth. Because these guys never can be persuaded."  Colonel Manton lowers one Monk's hood. It has no head, just the skin of the neck tied off. It was so strange what people qould do out of faith, "They never can be afraid." A second hood lowered. "And they can never, ever be-"

The third hood reveals the Doctor, "Surprised! Ha, ha! Hello, everyone. Guess who. Please, point a gun at me if it helps you relax." 

The army takes aim, The Monks get their flaming swords ready.

"You're only human."

"Doctor, you will come with me right now." Manton was an idiot to think that he coupd hurt the family of two point five Time Lords.

"Three minutes forty seconds." He shouted up, "Amelia Pond! Get your coat!" The lights go out for a few seconds.

I hustle Amy about to gather her things. I notice her grab the Leaf from Lorna, the one that will reveal the biggest secret.

The one that'll cause me a lot of trouble.

We wait in the room. When a knock comes at the door.

I pull out my sonic and Amy gets a random doctor tool, "Who's that? Who's there? You watch it, because I'm armed and really dangerous, and cross."

"Yeah, like I don't know that." Then what is the other presence... Oh.

"Rory? Rory, is that you." 

"Yeah, it's me. Look, hang on a minute." It sounds like Rory is trying to sonic his way in. Badly.

"They took her. Rory, they took our baby away." I'm so very sorry, it must be this way. I will fix it though.

The door opens. Rory is carrying 'Melody'.

"Now, Mrs Williams, that is never, ever going to happen."

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Where's she been? What have they done to her?" Such a mother hen.

"She's fine. Amy, she's fine. I checked." Not for everything though, "She's beautiful. Oh God, I was going to be cool. I wanted to be cool. Look at me."

"You're okay. Crying Roman with a baby. Definitely cool. Come here, you." They started making out, forgetting I was here.

"Urgh. Kissing and crying." The Doctor pointed behind him, "I'll, I'll be back in a bit."

"Oi, you. Get in here," He pointed "Now. My daughter. What do you think?"

I want to hold her and throw her all at once. I know the pain she will cause. I slip out the room and walk over to plan ahead.

*Doctor's POV*

After the family reunion, the gang made their way back to the Tardis. However, when Amy and Melody get back to the Tardis, Melody starts to scream/cry.

"She doesn't like the Tardis noise. I asked him to turn something off, but it was all, but I don't want to punch a hole in the space-time continuum. Shush." I roll my eyes at Amelia, she was being ridiculous.

I'm glad.

After hearing Strax attempt to convice Amy to let him nurse Melody I quickly came out of the Tardis. It was just getting too weird. I am carrying a wooden cot that has an orrary dangling over it, which catches everyones attention.

"She's not hungry, she's tired. Sorry, Melody, they're just not listening." Where had Iris gone off too?

"What's this?"

"Very pretty, according to your daughter." 

"It's a, it's a cot." Wow Rory, really? I had no idea.

*Iris*

I was prepared for what I would have to do. When I went by the Tardis I over heard the last bit of a conversation.

"Is there anything you're not telling us? You knew Amy wasn't real. You never said."

I leaned against the like, I wanted to know too. It even caught me off guard. "Well, I couldn't be sure they weren't listening."

"But you always hold out on us." Amy protested against the secrecy, "Please, not this time. Doctor, it's our baby. Tell us something. One little thing."

"It's mine."

"What is?" Is it-

"The cot." You got the cot out? I remember when- no, no, I mustn't "It's my cot. I slept in there."

When the Doctor left, Amy walked over to the crib, "Oh, my God. It's the Doctor's first stars."

"She's-" Amy wipes Melody's dribble with the prayer leaf.

"Drop your weapons. State your rank and intent. I found it listening at the door."

It is Lorna. And I knew it had begun.

***
Sorry ita out so late... Work has been a pain.

Tell me what you think. Any Ideas on what Iris is up to? I would love to hear theories.