new life

Dana's POV

I have been in this town and finally got a job working at a popular radio station that was located in Nashville thanks to the help of Melanie's boyfriend who knew one of the dj's that worked there owing him a favor. I got ready for the interview and headed out the door after I finished getting dressed.

Melanie walked with me and patiently waited, turns out they was hiring any way in search of someone who would answer any music requests that come in which I agreed to do just that

Melanie walked with me and patiently waited, turns out they was hiring any way in search of someone who would answer any music requests that come in which I agreed to do just that. Little did I know with the job come with meeting celebrities including the one I met on that very night at the party.

My mind quickly went back to that night, I couldn't help but smile at the thought that he was sweet the whole four and a half hours we hung out alone together but my thought was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing which was my mom calling me, probably just wanting to check on how everything was going for me but I turned the volume down and decided to call her back later since I was busy helping out at the studio.

A few days passed since I started working here and word around the studio that a celebrity was going to be here for an interview before he had to go on tour again tomorrow and it just so happens it was that same sweet guy that I met two nights ago, I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought that everyone here would probably be wondering how I knew him but I kept it to myself until I seen him but sadly he didn't remember me until he was asked if he had a special someone that he was interested in being with and I heard him start talking about someone as I sat in the chair behind a dark piece of glass that him or anyone couldn't see through...

Dustin: well Ray it's funny that you mention me having an interest in anyone because I met a girl a few nights ago at a Halloween party, sadly I do not know what she really looks like since it was a costume party but I do hope she is listening to this broadcast.

Ray: and what would you say to her in case she is listening to the interview?

Dustin: I would definitely love to see her again so Dana if you are listening you know how to get in touch with me, I had fun that night and would love to hang out again.

Ray: alright, well you heard it here first folks... Dustin Lynch has a special someone in his life and as much fun as this has been I do believe that's all the time we have here today until next time Dustin good luck with the tour and finding your girl. Good night and stay safe out there while you are on the road.

Dustin: thank you for having me.

I took the headset off and placed it on the desk beside me and headed into the hallway and quickly bumped into Dustin as he was coming out of the room next to the one I was in...

Dana: I am so sorry Dustin, I should pay attention next time...

Dustin: that's quite altight, it was an accident...

Ray: hey Dana could you hand this to Cindy on your way out the door?

I took the paper from him and quickly walked to where Cindy was sitting and handed her the paper before I walked out the door and sat on a bench when he approached me.