friendships

Dustin's POV

After the interview was over I was bumped into a beautiful brunette woman and I knew from the moment she spoke that it was Dana, I followed her outside and watched as she sat down on a bench like she was waiting for someone and I remembered thinking that I just had to be near her, there was something about her and I couldn't be away from her a moment longer since it has been two days since we last spoke and I know it seems like I was moving fast but it was never to soon to become friends.

Dustin: excuse me miss, is this seat taken?

Dana: no it isn't taken...

Dustin: you know I can give you a ride home if you want, not unless you are waiting for your boyfriend to get you?

Dana: oh no I don't have a boyfriend I was actually waiting for my roommate to pick me up, she should have been here already...

Dustin: come on, I will give you a ride home. You shouldn't be out here alone in the dark

Dana: thanks but I will be fine.

Dustin: no way am I leaving you here alone Dana you don't know this city lime I do and well anything could happen to you if I leave right now.

Dana: fine but no funny business.

Dustin: so dinner is out of the question or not?

Dana: I am getting a little hungry but nothing expensive like before Dustin.

Dustin: yes ma'am whatever you want my dear, just name the place...

She named a place and I parked my truck thirty minutes later and I opened up the door for her before we walked inside and sat down some place that nobody would bother us.

Dustin: we should do this more often but as friends next time, I love hanging out with you Dana.

Dana: I love hanging out with you too Dustin and of course we can start being friends as of tonight.

Dustin: great so friend what should we do after dinner?

Dana: well we could always go back to my place and spend the rest of the night watching movies not unless you have to go since you will on the road for your tour.

Dustin: the new tour doesn't start for another two days honestly and I figure we could spend the rest of the night and tomorrow together if you like.

Dana: I would like that very much but you pick what we do tomorrow though.

Dustin: sounds like a plan...