a gentleman

Dana's POV

After Dustin and I got to the bus, he shown me where I would be sleeping at, I put my bag on the bed before climbing on it that way no one else knew about me being here. I turned my phone volume down and sent a text to Melanie that way she wouldn't worry about where I was at then I told my boss the same which he was fine with it as long as I had fun.

Two hours passed and everything got silent besides a tv playing in the back of the bus I got out of bed and seen that everyone was asleep besides Dustin who was watching a movie in his bedroom, it was a lot bigger than the other rooms and wider too but I guess that come with being a big star. I lightly tapped on the door before entering his room just in case he wanted to be left alone but he waved at me to come in the room and sit down.

Dana: I wanted to thank you for letting me tag along with you.

Dustin: you are welcome Dana and honestly I needed someone pretty to stare at, I don't have a problem with the guys but I get a bit tired of seeing them but don't tell them I said that.

Dana: your secret is safe with me.

Dustin: so do you wanna finish watching this movie with me, I noticed that you dodged everyone since you've been on the bus.

Dana: yeah I didn't want me or you asked a million questions so...

Dustin: that's understandable, lets just enjoy the movie.

I watched as he got up and shut the door and locked it before we sat close to each other and watched the movie, I rested my head on his shoulder and quickly fell asleep, when I woke up I was on my bed as I seen Dustin walking in holding a tray with pancakes and a glass of orange juice next to it with a rose laying on the side.

Dana: what did I do to deserve this?

Dustin: well I wanted to treat my lady friend to breakfast in bed and the guys know about you being here but they shouldn't bother you with so many questions but just in case you get questioned I thought you should know.

Dana: thanks for telling me.

Dustin: don't worry Dana, you should fit right in.

Dana: well if they are as sweet as you are...thank you for breakfast Dustin, it was sweet of you to bring it to me.

Dustin: you are welcome Dana.

Dana: any girl would be lucky to be your girlfriend.

Dustin: yeah well until that happens I will be single for awhile, I actually have a crush on someone but I don't want to rush her into anything she isn't comfortable doing right now.

I smiled at him and finished my breakfast before I got a shower and changed clothes.