taking it slow

* adult content ahead *

Dana's POV

after a long night of traveling, Dustin decided to have the driver park the RV and get us a hotel room for the night. I walked up to the room with him and fell backwards on the bed, I heard the lock on the door click before Dustin walked over to the bed and got on it while he grabbed my hand and made me get in front of him. I looked into his blue eyes before we started kissing each other, I felt the smile on his face disappear while he deepened the kiss and I felt his hands sliding up my shirt and reaching for my bra than felt him unhook it as I felt it slow come off my skin, I knew immediately what he wanted and I told myself that I was gonna give myself to him after we got married but I felt differently about that decision since he proposed and I didn't want to spoil his plans of getting what he wanted I was his and he was mine until the end of our time. He pushed my shorts down along with my panties and made me spread my legs after I finished pushing them off my skin along with my sandals, at this point we was already off the bed and I was sitting on a dresser that sat close to the bed, Dustin placed both of his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him... I could feel his rock hard member as it pressed against me before I slowly unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his ankles, he pressed his lips onto my neck while he slowly opened my legs as wide as he could before he pushed his member inside of me, I felt him gently leaving love bites on my neck while he finished pushing inside of me which made me let out a pained yelp.

Dustin: I don't mean to hurt you but I promise the pain will go away soon.

I nodded my head as he begun sliding in and out of me while he continued gently biting my neck, the pain soon turned into pleasure and I could feel my climax rising with every thrust he made, I threw my head back and let out a soft moan, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I placed my head on his shoulder and begun begging him not to stop.

Dana: Dustin...

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed as we finished what we were doing there, I felt something warm inside me after he let out a small grunt and got beside me on the bed.

Dana: I love you Dustin...

Dustin: I love you too Dana, lets get some sleep before we have to get on the road again.

Dana: good night handsome.

Dustin: good night beautiful.