moving in

Dana's POV

Several months passed since the night Dustin proposed to me in front of my parents, I have moved in with him since than and things between us were great...I went on the road with him every chance I could and he eventually sold his house since begun getting more tour dates and interviews which also come with being tired all the time. I was hanging out with Melanie while Dustin was on stage, she told me that everything was gonna be alright and reminded me that the tour was almost over and that me and Dustin would get to have more romantic nights like we used to...I gave her a hug before she left.

I was sitting on Dustin's bed watching tv when I heard his sweet voice from the front of the bus as he was talking to the driver, the rest of the band no longer rode with us since the manager decided that it would be better if Dustin rode alone so he could sleep better but he didn't like manager's idea so Dustin bought a camper big enough for three people and let the band stay in it. I watched as he sat beside me and stretched out on the bed.

Dustin: are you okay babe?

Dana: yeah just thinking that's all.

Dustin: anything you wanna talk about?

Dana: it's silly really...

Dustin: what is it?

Dana: I was thinking of going back to work at the station.

Dustin: I thought we would travel together, why do you wanna go back to work?

Dana: I just get tired of feeling bored, you have been so busy lately and tired that I just thought I would go back to work so I could occupy my free time.

Dustin: I know that I have been busy lately and that's not fair to you but I want you here with me all the time, I'm sorry that you're feeling the way you do but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you because I haven't Dana I love you more than you will ever know.

Dana: I love you too Dustin.

I felt him grab my arm and pull me towards him as I laid my head on his chest, I looked at my engagement ring which reminded me of that night and I felt butterflies every time I thought about that night. I felt the firm grip as he wrapped his arms around me before he fell asleep and I heard him gently snoring, I took his hat and placed it on the hat rack on the wall and fell asleep next to him after I kissed his cheek hoping not to wake him up from his soothing sleep.