apologies

Dustin's POV

I was sitting around the house when I seen Dana walking through the door, I stood up slowly as she stood in front of the door staring at me like she was waiting for me to say or do something. I walked over to her and watched as she dropped her bag on the floor and ran over to me and I quickly wrapped my arms around her and held her close while she quietly sobbed.

Dana: I'm so sorry baby...

Dustin: I should be the one apologizing sweetheart, I know you would never cheat on me and I'm sorry for questioning your love for me.

Dana: I love you so much Dustin and I always will.

Dustin: I love you too Dana, I never want to lose you.

Dana: you are never going to lose me.

I continued hugging her when I heard something hit the floor.

Dana: Dustin?

Dustin: yeah darling?

Dana: my water just broke, I need to get to the hospital

Dustin: okay go get in the truck babe.

Dana: I'm glad I wore a skirt today, I will meet you in the truck.

I grabbed a few clothes for her and headed out the door after locking it then climbed in the truck and headed towards the hospital quickly.

A few hours passed and Dana gave birth to a healthy baby girl who we named McKenzie Lynch, Kenzie for short when she got older, she had her mother's hair color and blue eyes like mine.

Dustin: she is beautiful like her mother, you did great sweetie.

Dana: do you wanna hold her?

Before I could say anything she handed me our child and she was so little and looked warm wrapped up in the blanket the nurse put on her. I looked over at Dana who would fallen asleep in the hospital bed, I gently kissed her head before sitting in a chair and bottle fed McKenzie.