lines crossed

Dana's POV

After we left the diner and to my dorm, I seen Melanie all dressed up and waiting for someone...

Dana: well you look pretty, are you going out?

Melanie: yeah I am waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up so we can go out, don't wait up for me cause I will be staying with him all night long.

Dana: okay have fun Mel.

Melanie: so uh who's your friend?

Dana: oh this is Dustin.

Melanie: it is nice to meet you Dustin, I'm Melanie.

Dustin: it's nice meeting you too Melanie.

Melanie: okay so I will see you later Dana have fun you two...

I watched as she walked out the door and left me alone with Dustin.

Dana: so now that we are alone what do you wanna do?

Dustin: we could watch movies like you suggested earlier.

Dana: right, since you are the guest I will let you pick the movie while I go change into something comfortable.

Dustin: okay...

I walked into my bedroom and quickly put on my pajamas

I walked back to where Dustin was and sat down beside him before I felt him place his arm around me and making me rest my head on his arm, I wouldn't tell him but it felt nice being this close to him and not because he smelt great but because it f...

I walked back to where Dustin was and sat down beside him before I felt him place his arm around me and making me rest my head on his arm, I wouldn't tell him but it felt nice being this close to him and not because he smelt great but because it felt right to me, like we belonged together but I knew it wouldn't last...I was a nobody compared to him since he was living life in the spotlight and every moved he made was noticed and talked about just being in this position we were in right now would be plastered everywhere including a picture of me and him cuddling together like this but we are just friends enjoying a movie nothing more and nothing less.

Dustin: this is my favorite movie, how about you?

Dana: its a good movie, but I wouldn't say it was my favorite one...

Dustin: so what is your favorite movie?

Dana: the notebook...

Dustin: I should have known it was a romance, my mom loves that movie.

Dana: your mom has good taste..

Dustin: yeah well she is a huge fan of Ryan Gosling but she won't admit it.

Dana: maybe doesn't want everyone knowing that she is a fan of his...

Dustin: maybe not...

I looked up into those blue eyes of his and out of nowhere I felt his lips press against mine which shocked me and left me speechless.