help me out

Brantley's POV

After Dana and Dustin come home from their honeymoon, me and her friend Melanie decided to throw a welcome home party for them and I haven't known Melanie long but she was gorgeous and I had to make her mine.

-present day-

I watched as that clown from that day left after shaking his hands with Dustin, I walked inside just to make sure she was alright.

Brantley: hey mama bear, are you alright?

Dana: yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?

Dustin: your friend just left after we spoke.

Dana: oh you mean Chase, we're not friends anymore...he just come to clear things up that happened before me and you hooked back up.

Dustin: he didn't upset you did he?

Dana: no, I'm over what he did

Brantley: okay well that's good, can I talk with you in private Dana?

Dana: umm sure Brantley.

I walked outside and sat in a lawn chair while I waited for her to come sit beside me so we could talk, truth is I haven't been able to stop thinking about Melanie and how I feel about her.

Dana: what do you wanna talk about?

Brantley: its about your friend Melanie...

Dana: okay what about her?

Brantley: I was wondering if you could hook us up, I can't stop thinking about her.

Dana: oh wow, you're in love with her aren't you?

Brantley: I've taken a strong liking to her, yes. Can you help me out or not?

Dana: you're like a brother to me Brantley, the over protective one and I wouldn't do this if I didn't love you so yes I will help you out

Brantley: you're the best and you're like a sister to me too Dana, thank you.

Dana: you're welcome.

I walked back inside while she started texting someone, my only guess that it was Melanie. I seen Dustin sitting around playing his guitar with the tv going on in the background.

Brantley: you alright Dustin?

Dustin: yeah I'm fine, just a little worried that's all...do you think Dana is cheating on me?

Brantley: she would never do that to you, she loves you Dustin or else she wouldn't have married you.

Dustin: I guess you're right, its just with that Chase guy showing up out of the blue I just had me thinking that's all.

Brantley: there is no way in hell she would choose you over that Chase guy, he looks like a troublemaker anyways.

I was about to say something else when I heard Dana speak up.

Dana: I can't believe you would think that Dustin, of course I'm not cheating on you!

She walked away in a hurry and slammed the door of their bedroom as Dustin pleaded with her to let him in so they could talk and I left in a hurry just in case things got worse between them.