I still love you

Dana's POV

I was on my way to go see Dustin before he had to go on the road for the next two weeks when I got a voicemail from Chase it was a conversation between him and another female about how he planned on getting rid of me so they could be together. After I pulled up to Dustin's house and knocked on the door I immediately started hugging him while I cried into his shirt then felt him hold me close while I cried into his chest.

Dustin: hey what's wrong Dana?

Dana: I just found out that Chase is cheating on me and I could really use a friend right now not unless you have other plans

Dustin: well I was headed to the grocery store but it can wait, if you wanna come in and talk about it.

Dana: I honestly thought he loved me but I guess I was wrong, I guess I wasn't meant to be loved by anyone.

Dustin: that's not true Dana, someone does love you.

Dana: oh yeah and who would that be?

Dustin: I do and I was wrong for ever letting you go, I was just scared. After our child died I thought that you would no longer want me around so I decided to let you go so you could be happy.

Dana: I was happy being with you Dustin, the miscarriage of our child wasn't your fault, truth is I never stopped loving you and if I would take you back in a heartbeat.

Dustin: I would honestly love to give me and you another chance, if you don't than I will understand I broke your heart when I shouldn't have and I hope you forgive me.

Dana: I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't forgive you and I will love to give me and you another chance but it is going to take time.

Dustin: how about after I get back home, what do you say?

Dana: I would love that.

I was about to get up and leave when he grabbed my wrist then pulled me towards him and kissed me on the lips.

Dustin: I'm never letting you go again, I love you Dana

Dana: I love you too Dustin