Chapter 7; Forced

Once I got everything unpacked, I changed into some joggers and a baggy shirt and went to join the boys. My stomach growled loudly since I haven't ate  today. "Cory!" I yelled into the living room. "What!" He screamed back. "Where's your food?!" I asked as I scanned the cabinets.

"Top drawer next to the fridge!" I looked where he told me and found some spicy noodles. I searched the cabinets for a cooking pot. I eventually found one  and set it on the stove. I turned it on medium and waited for the water to boil. I scrolled through my Instagram while I waited.

I stopped when I came across a picture of Luna with June. He had his arms wrapped around her waist and was kissing her cheek. They were posing in a mirror so you could clearly tell she was at his house. "Fucking dick." I mumbled. "Who's a dick?" I heard Hongseob say as he walked into the kitchen.

I set down my phone and opened the noodle package. "Just my ex and ex best friend." I put the noodles in the boiling water and waited until the got soft. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking." He asked me. "I figured Cory would've told you." I told him as I stirred the noodles. "Cory really doesn't tell us much of anything." He chuckled.

"Oh. You know, the normal stuff. Boyfriend cheats on the girlfriend with her best-friend. Nothing new." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm sorry." He said after I told him. "Don't be sorry. I don't need them anyways." The noodles were finally finished. "Are you hungry?" I asked Hongseob. "Yeah a little bit. That's what drew me in here." He smirked.

I poured him some noodles. I searched the drawers until I found some chopsticks. I handed him a pair and grabbed me a pair. I set down beside him and began to eat. "Your a good cook." Hongseob said as he slurred some noodles. "Thank you." While we was eating, Cory and Jeonguk walked into the kitchen and stared at us eating.

"Thanks for saving us some." Cory said and rolled his eyes. "You wasn't in here when I made it. Your lost." I told him making Jeonguk chuckle. Cory scoffed and walked to the fridge pulling out a beer. "Oh Hongseob. Since you wasn't in the living room to hear, Mr. Lee framed us. He stole $5,000,000 won from Jinhong and is on the run."

"Who's Jinhong?" I asked curiously. "There's more of us. There's 8 of us." Jeonguk explained. "There's us three, Jinhong, Kisu, Kiyong, Changsun, And Sungoh." Hongseob told me. "If your here long enough, you'll meet them too." Cory said with a smirk following afterwards.

"And by your facial expression, I'm assuming I get to meet them?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "You know, with all these gangsters and you being around us, your going to need to learn how to fight." Jeonguk told me. I looked confused making Cory explain. "Once our enemies see you hanging around us, you'll be a target for them to take and get back at us."

"What?! So I might get kidnapped?" I asked raising my voice slightly. "Calm down. I only said it could happen. But I'm not lying about the part about you learning how to fight." I slammed my chopsticks down and stood up. "I see what your doing Cory! I'm not falling for this shit. I'm not dealing with it. If this is what your planning on doing for the time of me being here then there is no point in me staying here any longer."

I stormed off into my room and slammed the door shut. "Shit I left my fucking phone!" I screamed into my pillow. Soon after, I heard a knock on the door. "Go away!" I screamed with the pillow still covering my face. The door opened up and walked slowly over to the bed. I felt the bed sink down beside me. "Yah. Stop it. Your gonna suffocate yourself." I recognized the voice as Jeonguk.

"I want to die. I hate my life." I said into the pillow. "Hey. Hey. Heyyy." He said and grabbed the pillow and yanked it out of my hands and off my face. "I am not becoming a fucking gangster. I refuse." I told him. He sighed heavily and looked at me. "He isn't wrong about you learning how to fight. If you would like, I could teach you a couple of things?" He told me.

I looked up at him with sad eyes and rolled over on my side. "Fine. But this is as far as I'm going." I told him. "Good. We will start tomorrow since it's Saturday and there's no school. The sooner the better. Things involving killings and gangs are picking up quickly in Seoul." He stood up and made it to the door before I stopped him.

"Jeonguk..." He stopped and turned to look at me. "Will you bring me my phone? It's in the kitchen." He laughed and nodded. He left and soon returned with my phone. "Me and Hongseob are leaving. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that they left leaving me alone with Cory, once again.