Chapter 12; Enemies

"Omg Ji Eun, is that you?" I look up and lock eyes with Luna who was with June. I was at loss of words so I just continued to stare at them.

Jeonguk must've felt something was wrong so he took over doing the talking. "Who are you all?" He asked. "Oh.. I'm Luna and June. I'm her friend." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh! She's told me about you all. How you betrayed her and slept with her boyfriend. Oh! Also how when she needed you all the most, you left her out in the street homeless." Jeonguk said plain as day.

"Wait- That's them?" Changsun asked. I nodded slightly as I was still at loss for words. Cory cleared his throat, then wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Now if you all mind, I would like to have a nice date with my girlfriend."

I whipped my head around quickly and locked eyes with Cory. I mouthed the words "What the hell.." He only smirked and turned to look back at Luna and June. Luna scoffed and walked to the booth that the waitress led them too.

I got overwhelmed with emotions and ran outside, leaving the boys alone. I started hyperventilating and crying hysterically. Not too much longer, the door opened and I was engulfed in a hug.

I hugged he person back and continued to cry loudly into their chest. "Aish.. what am I gonna do with you." Cory mumbled into my hair. "Let me in your gang.." I blurted out.

Cory stopped patting my back but I kept crying into his stomach. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded slightly. He sighed deeply and started patting my back again.

"Are you sure your up for it? This is a serious question. You'll have to kill, learn how to shoot guns, defend yourself, run from the police-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

He was in shock and didn't kiss back. I pulled away and buried my face into his shirt again. "I'm sure." And with that I left him standing outside.

Cory POV

"Let me In your gang." My breath got caught In my throat and I stopped patting her back. Join my gang. She's so fragile. She won't last a week. "Are you sure?"

I felt her nod into my shirt as she kept crying. I honestly don't know what she sees in that boy. June or whatever his name was. He's totally not her type. I sighed deeply and continued to make sure she was up for this.

"Are you sure your up for it? This is a serious question. You'll have to kill, learn how to shoot guns, defend yourself, run from the police-" She reached up and placed her lips onto mine.

I stopped breathing and stood in shock. What the hell is happening. Before I had the chance to kiss her back, she pulled away and let go of me. "I'm sure.."

She immediately walked away and walked back into the restaurant. I can't develop feelings for her. She'll only have her heart broken with the gang life. I don't have time for a relationship and she won't either.

Ji Eun POV

I rushed back into the restaurant to see almost all of the meat has been grilled. "We almost started eating without you all. Where's Cory?" Jeonguk asked.

"He's still outside. Sorry I ran out of here like that. I just got overwhelmed." Jinhong patted my shoulder from across the table and smiled. "It's okay. We understand." I smiled lightly and looked back at Jinhong.

"Now eat before I shove it down your throat." Kisu told me. "Yes dad." I told him. I picked up a pair of chopsticks and began to eat the meat the boys had grilled. Finally, Cory had walked in and sat back down beside me.

"You seem a little pale." Kisu asked Cory with his mouth full. "Yeah I'm fine." Changsun snickered and dipped his meat in a sauce. "You done caught Ji Eun's sickness." He joked with us.

"Yeah cause she kissed me."

Me, Jeonguk, Jinhong and Changsun spit out food out onto the table and all started coughing. Meanwhile, Kisu was laughing at Cory. "Yeah okay. She kissed you? Good one." He started laughing even harder.

"Tell them Ji Eun! They think I'm joking!" Cory whined. I dared not to open my mouth causing Cory to groan. I felt a yank on my arm and as soon as I turn my head, I locked lips with Cory again.

My eyes went wide and this time I didn't kiss him back. He pulled away and looked at the boys. "Now do you believe it?" He asked them. The boys were all the shocked to say anything, along with me.

"Close your mouths. You'll catch bugs." He replied blankly. We all sat in silence but continued to eat again. "Oh and she's decided to join our gang." This time Kisu, Jeonguk, Changsun and Jinhong all spit their food out.

All their eyes went to me so I just sat frozen. "We leave you two alone for a couple minutes and Cory stuck his tongue down your throat and you decide to join the gang!" Jeonguk complained.

"I tried to tell her how dangerous it is but she insisted." Cory said. "How about we just finish our food and go talk about this at Cory's house where we are not in public." Kisu suggested.

"Good idea." Cory said. The rest of the dinner was ate in silence. We all quickly ate and Kisu paid for the bill. We all climbed back into Kisu's car, with me sitting in Jeonguk's lap again. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. A missing person report has been filed for a 21 female who goes by the name of Lee Ji Eun."

My heart instantly stopped and I could see the boys eyes on me.

"Her parents are giving a $20,000 reward for anyone who has any information. They demand her kidnapper is sentenced to death." I sighed deeply and leaned my head against the window. "Wait! I have an idea!"