Chapter 11; Sickness

I sat down on the couch with my legs pulled to my knees. Jeonguk sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "What's wrong? Your face is pale." I saw Cory turn around and give me the 'not a word' look.

"I'm just not feeling the best." I lied. Jeonguk raised his hand to my forehead. He seemed to be focusing and eventually put his hands down. "You do feel kind of warm. Follow me."

He got up and held out his hand, helping me off the couch. I followed him into the kitchen and watched him scavenge through the cabinets. "Aha." He pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen and handed me a bottle of water.

"Take this." I nodded and took the pill.  "You better feel better by tomorrow. We got class tomorrow." My belly growled loudly catching the attention of Jeonguk and Kisu.

"When's the last time you ate?" Kisu asked me. "Umm. Yesterday." Kisu's eyes widened and pointed at me. "I'm taking you out to eat. Get dressed." Cory came into the kitchen upon what Kisu said.

"I don't think so. Your not taking her anywheres." Kisu scoffed and grabbed my arm, pulling me off the stool. "Kisu.." Cory growled. Kisu stopped, still holding my sleeve.

"You all can go or stay. I'm taking her out to eat before she starves to death." Cory put his hands up in defeat and walked toward his bedroom.

"Let me get dressed."Jinhong and Changsun were done putting their shoes as Cory walked out of his bedroom. He was wearing black sweatpants with Nike shoes and a red hoodie.

"Let's go." Cory said. We all left his apartment and went to Kisu's car. "There's not enough room in the back so Ji Eun is gonna have to sit in someone's lap." Before I had time to process what he just said, I felt a tug on my arm causing me to fall in Jeonguk's lap.

"Hello there." He smirked. I blushed slightly and turned around. "Put your legs in the car doofus." He told me. I shifted my legs in between his but stopped when I felt his bulge on my butt.

"There's a really good BBQ place not too far from here." I nodded slightly and leaned my head out the window trying to ignore Jeonguk's bulge.

"How much longer?" Cory turned around and looked at me. "We haven't even been on the road for 5 minutes yet." Cory replied. I glared at him but he just glared back. "Fucking asshole.." I mumbled low enough only Jeonguk could hear it.

"Hey now. Be nice." He chuckled. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I look over and look at Jinhong. "Let me see your phone." I dug in my jacket pocket and handed him my phone. "Really Cory? You didn't take her phone? What if she calls the law or something?" Changsun replied.

"Trust me. My life right now is 10x better with you all than it was with my family." I replied blankly. He handed my phone back to me and I looked to see he added his contact in my phone.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" Changsun asked me. I sighed deeply and kept my eyes locked on my feet.

"The night I came here, my parents were fighting. They wanted a divorce and they demolished the house fighting. I blew up and yelled at them and my dad hit me, which is why I still have a black eye." I took a deep breath before I continued.

"I got my stuff packed and left the house with my dad yelling at me to never return. I went to a friend's house to see if I could crash there but she was sleeping with my boyfriend at the time. I was so mad and couldn't comprehend what was happening so I sat down in an alley way and that's when I heard the screams of the man you three killed. And here I am."

Jinhong and Changsun gave me a sympathetic look and I smiled slightly. "I'm really sorry you had to go through that." Jinhong said. "It's okay really. I'm doing better. Well, sortive. When Cory isn't being an asshole that is." Cory turned to look at me and his look made me laugh, rather loud.

"Sorry." I laughed even harder because now their all looking at me. Next thing I know, Jinhong and Changsun bursted out laughing. Cory scoffed and turned back around to scroll through his phone.

"We're here." Kisu said. One by one, we all climbed out of the car and walked into the restaurant. "Hello! How many will be seating with us today?" The waitress asked us.

"Six please." We all followed the lady to a table and turned on the grillers. "Do we know what we would like?" The waitress asked. "Two plates of beef and a plate of chicken please. And soju for everyone." Kisu told the lady. She wrote the order down and left us alone.

"Can you even drink?" Cory asked me. I raised an eyebrow at him and laughed. "Can you drink is the question?" He scoffed and looked me in the eyes. "Is this a competition?" I smiled widely and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Bring it on-" A hand covered my mouth slightly enough to make me stop talking. "Both of you aren't getting wasted. We're here to enjoy our food." Jeonguk said.

I sighed deeply and began to grill the meat the lady had brought us. I heard the bell to the restaurant ring causing my head to look up at the entrance. "Oh my god Ji eun!? Is that you?"

HELLLOOOOOOOO!!

3 UPDATES IN ONE DAYYYYY. Anyways, who do you think just walked into the restaurant?! You'll find out next chapter! Thank you all for your support once again. Even though most of the 24k members had left except Kiyong and Changsun, I am going to continue this book. Thank you readers once again ❤️❤️❤️❤️