Chapter 19; Changes Pt 2

The first place we pulled up to was the piercing studio. We climbed out of his car and walked to the door. "I'll pay for your stuff. It's the least I can do." I smiled at him and opened the door.

Kisu held the door open and we both walked in. "Hello! What can I do for you all?" The man instantly asked us. He was covered in tattoos and a lot of piercings were present on his face.

"I'm wanting to have my nose pierced." The man nodded and motioned us to follow him. "Nose stud or hoop?" He asked me as we walked into his studio.

"Hoop." He nodded and started putting gloves on. He walked over to me and cleaned my nose with alcohol. "Left or right side?" I pointed to my right side and he placed the dot with the marker on my nose.

He unwrapped the needle and placed the nose ring on his table. "Alright ready?" I nodded and he walked to me. "I can't watch this." Kisu replied. I let out a small scoff and looked at him. "Pussy."

The man lined the needle up to my nose and next thing I know, the needle was already through my nose. "Damn I really didn't feel a thing." I laughed.

"I felt it!" Kisu whined. The man finished sliding the nose ring through my nose and closed it shut. "Okay! All done!" He handed me a mirror to look at my piercing.

"Oh my god! I love it!" The man chuckled at me and took the mirror back. "It's $40." Kisu nodded and handed him the money. "Keep the change." The man bowed slightly as we left.

"Oh my god I can't stop looking at it." I said pulling his car mirror down. Kisu chuckled and looked at me. "I honestly don't know how you did that but it looks good." I smiled slightly and put up his car mirror.

"Okay to the store." I nodded and buckled myself into his car. "So how long have you been in the gang?" I asked out of no where.

"Well. Me and Cory has known each other for years. We were both going through a really rough patch at the time so we both decided to start our own gang. And we did." Kisu said, still focusing on the road.

"What's your story?" He asked me. "Other then the Luna and June shit." He added. I seemed to be thinking about it and what I should tell him.

"Well.. not much really happened with me. I got through middle school okay but when I reached senior year in high school, my mother told me she was pregnant with a second child. I was excited but then she had a miscarriage." Kisu nodded showing he was listening.

"My dad blames her for the loss of my brother and that's when all the fighting happened. 3 years I lived with them fighting non stop after that until the night of the divorce."

Kisu sighed deeply then ruffled my hair. "I'm really sorry you had to go through shit like that." I laughed slightly while trying to fix my hair. "No really. It's okay."

"How'd you cope with it? You know, living in an abusive home and everything." He asked. I raised up my sleeve and showed him the scars that were barley visible now after 3 years.

"I started to self harm and a couple times I thought about suicide. But each time, I though about how my mom would suffer at the loss of another child so I didn't go through with it." I smiled slightly. 

"I'm really glad you didn't. Your an amazing person. Don't let anything get you down. You have my number so if you ever have thoughts like that again, message me okay?" I nodded my head and turned my attention back to the road.

Not too much longer, we pulled into a store. "Okay! What color are you gonna dye your hair?" Kisu asked.

"I'm thinking about silver." He stopped and turned toward me. "Like Cory's silver?" He asked. I shook my head no and grabbed a dark grey silver.

"Like this one." He nodded slightly and grabbed two boxes since my hair was really long. He grabbed two boxes of bleach along with the silver. "We need scissors and tin foil." He said and started walking toward the isle with the tin foil.

"Umm why do we need scissors?" I hesitantly asked. "Your hair is almost touching your ass. We're cutting it at your mid back." I stopped and widen my eyes toward him. "Do What now?"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair again. "Chill. You'll look good once your done. I'm having Daeil come over. He's the one who did Cory and Jinhong's hair."

I nodded slightly and followed him until we got everything we needed. He pulled out his phone and called Daeil. He then hung up and paid for the stuff. We climbed into the car and the rest of the way back was silence. 

~~~~~~~~~~
We set the stuff down on the counter. "Cory!" I hollered. There was no reply so I assumed he wasn't home. "Oh well." Immediately there was a knock on the door.

Kisu opened it and Daeil walked in. "Hey! Cory called and said he was going out to do some exercises and shit with Jeonguk and Hui." So that's where he went.

"Anyways! I'm Daeil. I know we met yesterday but I didn't get to properly introduce myself. I'm Daeil!" He said. Man he's really hyper.

"I'm Ji Eun. It's nice to meet you." He smiled and grabbed the bag of hair stuff on the counter. "Alright let's move to the bathroom and get going on your hair shall we?"