Chapter 10; More friends

I stormed out of the building and sat down against the brick wall. "AISH!" A couple minutes when by and I just buried my head in my legs. I heard the door open but I dared to look up.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I recognized the voice as Jinhong. "I wanna go back to the house." I said plainly still not looking at him. "Cory is taking a shower then we can leave."

"A shower? There's a shower here?" I finally looked up at him. He sat down beside me making our sides touch. "yeah. It's basically a locker room shower but I didn't work out so there's no need for me to shower."

Another couple minutes went by and Cory walked out with Jeonguk on his tail. "Let's go." Jeonguk put the pad lock back on the door then we all walked to the car. The car ride to the house was silence. The only sounds heard was the radio.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Another dead body has been found on 134 West Street in northern Seoul. Police say the victim was shot in the chest 2 times and once to the head."

"Call Kisu. I bet he knows what happened with that." Jeonguk nodded slightly then pulled out his phone. "You get to meet Kisu so be on your best behavior." Cory told me.

"Whatever. I'll be in my room while you all can attend to your gangster business. I'm in no mood to be meeting new people." Cory scoffed loudly as Jeonguk hung up his call.

"He's coming." We finally parked the car and pulled up to his apartment. I quickly got out and slammed the door shut. "Someone's in a bad mood." Jeonguk teased. I sent him a glare causing his smile to drop.

Once Cory unlocked his door, I ran past him, hitting his shoulder on the way to my bedroom. "Yah!" I ignored him and slammed the door shut. I pulled out my laptop and begin to work on my college work.

About 15 minutes passed by and I heard a slight knock on my door. "Go away Cory." The door opened reveling someone I haven't seen before. "You must be Kisu."

He nodded slightly and closed the door behind him. "I just wanted to come say hello. So it's not awkward between us when we meet again." I slightly smiled.

"YAH KISU!" The bedroom door slammed open and hit Kisu in his back. Someone else new opened the door.

"WHAT THE HELL CHANGSUN!" I laughed slightly and closed my laptop lid. "Oh hi. You must be Ji Eun. Cory has talked about you a lot."

"I have not." Cory said walking in. I glared at him but he was too busy paying attention to Kisu who was in the floor.

"Yes you do. Talking about how pretty-" Cory kicked Changsun causing him to let out a yelp. "Asshole! I'm just telling the truth!"

Cory scoffed and walked over to the bed. "Get up. Your coming to socialize." I shook my head no but he only sighed. He walked over to me and picked me up over his shoulders.

I started kicking but he slapped my butt causing me to yelp. "CORY I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"I'll do it again if you don't stop kicking." I instantly stopped moving as he carried me to the living room. "See. If you behave I won't do shit like that to you."

I scoffed loudly as he finally set me down on the couch. Once he got distracted, I stood up quickly and took off running. "Yah! Ji Eun!!" I bolted past my bedroom by accident but I wasn't going back.

I ran into the nearest room and shut the door. I looked around the room frantically and ran toward what I assumed was the closet. I opened the door and seen all of Cory's clothes. "Oh my god.. I'm in his room!" I heard the door knob turn and I closed his closet doors.

"I know your in here. I watched you run in here." I dare not to say a word to him. I'm still mad at him from the gym. I felt a sneeze coming on causing me to panic. I rubbed my nose and scratched it trying to get it to go away.

It did no good and i sneezed, not to mention quite loudly. "Gotchu." He said. He busted the doors open and I tried to run around his feet but he grabbed my leg and yanked me back.

"Cory! No!" I grabbed his carpet and tried to pull myself away but he didn't listen. "I'm gonna do something to you if you don't listen." I screamed and swung at him. "Fuck You!"

He sighed deeply and grabbed my clothed heat rather roughly. I stopped moving instantly and began to shake. "I told you i was gonna do something to you if you didn't behave."

My face went blood red and I couldn't stop shaking. "Are you gonna listen to me now?" I nodded slightly and he let go. I let out the breath I was holding in and closed my eyes.

"Now let's go into the living room and not a word about this to anyone. Got it?" I nodded again and he finally got off me. I slowly stood up but almost fell trying to get up.

"Awe. Is someone starting to develop a crush?" Cory teased. "In your dreams." I retorted. He walked over beside me and leaned down in my ear and whispered "Nah baby. I'll be in your dreams." He smirked widely and left me in his bedroom.