Chapter 13; Plan A

"Wait! I have an idea!" I blurted out during the car ride. "What idea?" Cory asked. "If this goes right, we could be $20,000 richer." I told them making their ears perk up.

"One of you, not Jeonguk, take me to my house. Say you have found me. They'll give you the $20,000. I just sneak out again. Boom! $20,000 richer."

Jeonguk raised his hand up for me to high five. I high fived him making him laugh. "Great fucking thinking. That's my girl." He smiled. "So? Sound like a good plan A?" I asked. "Yeah let's do it and split the money among us 8." Jinhong added.

$2,500 each." I added. "Let's do it tomorrow though. I'm sleepy." I said. They all nodded and went back to their phones. The rest of the car ride was silent until we pulled up to Cory's house.

We all climbed out of the car and walked into his house. I took off my shoes and plopped down on the couch. "Hey Ji Eun!" Cory yelled from the kitchen.

"What!" I yelled back and waited for a response. "Do you know how to shoot a gun?" I ignored him and pulled out my phone to see I had a text from June. "Unbelievable.." i mumbled and opened the text message.

"Hey. I know you don't wanna hear from me right now but I saw you kissing that man at the restaurant. Is he really your boyfriend? He looks, well, not friendly and out of your league. Anyways, sorry for messaging you."

Anger hit me like a bus. I started getting emotional again. Rage filled my mind and next thing I know, I couldn't think straight. I stood up and rushed into the kitchen. I spotted Cory and grabbed his arm.

I dragged him down the hallway, ignoring his complaining. I shove him into his bedroom, and slammed the door shut. "What the hell are you-" I cut him off by placing my lips to his.

He was taken back again so I stopped kissing him. "Please just make the bad memories go away." I begged. I leaned forward again but this time he met me halfway. He kissed me roughly to match my pace. His hands found my hips and pulled me closer.

Things started to get heated but a knock on the door caused us to stop. Cory pulled away but didn't move his hands. I leaned into his chest to catch my breath. "What?" Cory replied.

"Everything okay?" Jeonguk asked through the door. "Yeah we're just talking. You know, leader to crew talk." Cory replied. "Okay just checking." And with that he left.

"What happened?" Cory asked me. I raised my head out of his chest and looked into his eyes. "June messaged me. He told me he saw us kissing at the restaurant and said your out of my league." He sighed deeply but I continued talking.

"Anger took over me and it led to me kissing you. I'm sorry." I went to walk away but Cory pulled me back and kissed me again. This time the kiss was soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"This doesn't mean I like you. I'm just giving you what you want." Cory said as he broke the kiss. "I know. Thank you." I pulled away and walked out of his room back into the living room.

"Why is your lips swollen?" Changsun immediately asked me. "I cried again but I tried to stop it by biting my lips." I lied. He nodded and flipped on the tv. "Tomorrow, I'm taking you to a gun range before we take you to your house."

"I don't even know how to begin to hold a gun. Aren't guns here illegal?" I asked dumbfounded. "Yes. But their easy for us to get ahold of. Remember?"

I nodded slightly and watched the tv. I looked at the time to see it was almost 9pm. I yawned loudly and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting off into a sleep.

Time skip

I felt arms wrap around my back and under my thighs. I barley opened my eyes to see Cory carrying me. "What the.." I mumbled. "Stop worrying. I'm just taking you to your room. You fell asleep on the couch."

I nodded slightly and closed my eyes. He kicked open my bedroom door and carefully carried me through the door way. He removed one hand and moved the blanket over. He placed me on the bed and slid my legs over.

He covered me up and began to leave but I grabbed his sleeve, making him stop dead In his tracks. "Thank you.. for earlier." I mumbled. He smiled slightly and walked to the door. He flicked the lights off before closing the door on his way out. A couple minutes later, I was out like a light.