Chapter 17; Fire flame

🚫🚫WARNING!! THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO READERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!🚫🚫

Me and Cory stumbled into the house. The rest of the boys went to their own houses to get some rest. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower." Cory nodded and I left him alone in the living room.

I quickly took my shower and brushed my teeth. I walked into my bedroom and plopped down on the bed. I plugged up my phone and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the bed shift causing my eyes to shoot open. I grab the gun off my nightstand, cocked it back and put it into the persons chest. Once my eyes adjusted, I seen it was Cory.

"What the hell are you doing in my room at 3am?" Even though it was dark and the moonlight was the only light source, I could tell he was smirking. "I wanna have some fun." He replied with his morning voice.

"What fun are we talking about?" I asked him. I felt his hand slide up my leg very slowly. "I will shoot you." I replied. His hand continued to travel up to my upper thigh. "You won't do it." He replied.

"Don't test me." I replied. His hand was now at my bare stomach. His cold hand sent goosebumps all over my body. "Cory.." I said in a warning tone, but it's Cory we're talking about.

He didn't listen. He raised up just a bit to sit on his knees. I slowly started to lower the gun but both of his hands touched my upper thigh.

I put the gun back up to his chest but before I could cock it back, he roughly spread my legs open and crawled in between my legs.

He ripped the gun from my hands and placed it at my belly and cocked it back. My breath got caught in my throat, receiving a smile of victory from Cory.

"Get the fuck off-" He jerked his hips forward, making his bulge rub against my clothed area. Not gonna lie, it felt nice but I'm still not giving in. "You know you want it too."

I didn't say anything but looked into his eyes. He took the gun, and raised my shirt up a bit, revealing my bare stomach.

I tried to stop him, but he only thrusted forward again. I let a small moan slip out, earning a chuckle from Cory. "I told you so baby."

He leaned down and started planting kisses on my belly, still holding the gun to my chest. "A little birdy, told me that you are a virgin." He said against my skin.

"Jeonguk.." I growled. Cory chuckled and stopped kissing my belly. "You won't be after tonight.." Cory replied and thrusted forward again.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for daddy?" My heart was now all over the place, beating a thousand mph.

"Put the gun down.." I told him. "I don't think I should. Seeing you at gun point makes me hard." I scoffed at him and titled my head to the side.

"Just put the gun down and you'll see." He slowly moved the gun cock forward and tossed the gun in the floor. I roughly grabbed his hair and pulled him down, roughly kissing him.

I could feel him smirking into the kiss, feeling as if he won. He tugged on my lip with his teeth, then sliding his tongue into my mouth.